Go Fast & Take Chances | Mark Kilens & Tony DUrso
Mark Kilens - Go Fast & Take Chances
Mark Kilens is Chief Marketing Officer of event-led engagement platform, Airmeet, leading a global team of marketing professionals who are working to advance the event-led growth movement across the B2B events category.
Prior to joining Airmeet, he served as VP of Content and Community at Drift, and oversaw Drift Insider, a community of 50,000+ members. He also previously held the title of VP of Marketing at HubSpot and went on to build HubSpot Academy from the ground up, which led the company to surpass $600 Million USD in revenue.
Here’s an Insider’s brief on skilling up and expanding the workforce.
Over the last two years, the workplace has seen some drastic changes to accommodate for working from home. Many organizations were forced to expedite their digital transformations, thus introducing new advanced technologies. The issue that continues to be raised by this rapid transformation is the difficulty of finding candidates with the right set of skills.
- With us is Kelli Jordan; Director, Career, Skills, and Performance at IBM.
- Tell us about this apprenticeship and what’s so unique about it?
- How do apprenticeships help address the labor shortage and create a more equitable workforce?
- What types of skills does a person need to apply to the apprenticeship program?
- Why was it important for IBM to start a program like this?
- Do you have any examples of IBM apprenticeships?
Find out more at ibm.biz/usapprenticship.com
Happy Plants, Happy Home, right? I love Fast Growing Trees because we can get just about anything we want shipped to our property. No more waiting in lines and hauling stuff. I just got a beautiful red maple tree! And I got you 15% off at FastGrowingTrees.com/tony. Breathe some life into your yard this spring!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share