Profit From Kindness? | Jill Lublin & Tony DUrso
Jill Lublin - Profit From Kindness?
Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, Kindness, and Referrals. Her latest book, Profit of Kindness went #1 in four categories.
A kind-hearted human being always helping others, she created the Year of Kindness movement where she holds monthly virtual Kindness Circles meeting featuring guests that inspire and help others around the globe.
She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years of experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media.
Here’s an Insider’s brief to learn how businesses are responding to the shifts in consumer demands, especially during the holidays.
Meet Karl Haller; Partner, Consumer Center of Competency Leader at IBM Consulting.
- What are consumers most worried during the holidays?
- How are people preparing themselves for success?
- What are some of the biggest priorities for consumers shopping and traveling during holidays?
- Are businesses being impacted by consumer’s shift in shopping and travel decisions?
- How are companies responding to the changes in consumer demands?
- Find out more at ibm.com.
Start building wealth and creating financial freedom for yourself by tuning into the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
Just type in “BiggerPockets Real Estate” on your favorite podcast app! That’s “Bigger-Pockets Real Estate” on ANY podcast app.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share