Our View From Home | Leslie Means & Tony DUrso
Leslie Means - Our View From Home
Storyteller, children’s book author, columnist, former TV anchor/host, wife and mother Leslie Means is the founder of the popular online community and motherhood website, Her View From Home (2.5+ million monthly readers), which encourages women to share their heartfelt stories of faith and family and to connect with one another.
Her View From Home is a thriving submissions-based publisher millions turn to for positive inspiration and advice on motherhood, marriage, kids, grief, friendship, life, gift guides and faith.
Here’s an Insider’s brief on how tech leaders believe a potential recessional will positively impact their organization.
- With us is Ken Englund; EY Americas Technology, Media and Telecommunications Leader.
- Why do you think more than half of tech business leaders believe a potential recession will have a positive impact on their organization?
- What characteristics do you think tech companies have that allow them to grow during this time?
- How are tech companies using data + analytics to move forward right now?
- What are tech leaders de-prioritizing during the economic downturn?
- Despite recent layoffs in the tech industry, what are tech leaders saying about the future of tech jobs in the current economy?
Life is full of “what ifs.” So, what if you try something new when it comes to dating? Tawkify is the country’s #1 modern matchmaking service that is designed to help you achieve relationship success and they’re offering you 20% off at Tawkify.com/tony.
Whether you’re selling something in home & garden, health & beauty, or fashion — Shopify covers every sales channel — it even lets you sell across social media marketplaces like TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. Go to shopify.com/tony and sign up for a one-dollar-per-month trial period and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share