EP70. Ken Goodgames: Changing the Game on Financial Literacy
Ken Goodgames - Changing the Game on Financial Literacy
Ken has “been there, done that” around the world in assisting in the global market in terms of expansion, start-ups, leadership, strategy & execution.
He built and managed highly successful, high-performance teams for Fortune 100 corporations and is experienced and successful with international business practices and protocols in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
He has now taken his hard-won knowledge of positioning and transforming organizations for sustained growth, increasing shareholder value and refining business infrastructures into a user-friendly mobile application to help users on their way to financial literacy and independence.
Ken helps us Change the Game on Financial Literacy, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- 03:54 Started off in consumer credit counseling.
- 04:57 In first two years re-branded to Transformance, Inc.
- 05:20 Creating of the Classroom Without Boundaries.
- 06:32 Helping with financial literacy model was created around financial issues and crises.
- 07:40 How do we help individuals change behaviors and not regress back into past poor conduct?
- 08:34 Why it makes sense to proactively collaborate with other organizations of all types?
- 09:10 Creation of the integrated services delivery model.
- 10:26 Why people aren’t as financially literate as they should be?
- 12:56 Some of our clients trying to figure out how to make it through a financially challenging event.
- 13:32 We create a plan to help them get to the next step.
- 14:13 We have shown we can help people improve their credit scores.
- 15:26 As they see their credit scores improve, they also see access to good opportunities.
- 15:41 What kind of time frame of education does it take the average person to get into a better financial life?
- 16:50 Challenging questionable credit marks.
- 18:01 How do you use technology and all the resources available today in helping people financially?
- 18:52 You gotta have technology to be supportive of the behavioral changes you expect to see.
- 19:03 About the free PocketChange app—a game-ified approach to learning.
- 22:37 Details on the 4 primary features of the free PocketChange app from pocketchangeusa.org. Learn. Play. Plan. Connect.
- 25:48 The play feature on the free PocketChange app makes the subject of money less threatening.
- 26:47 What makes the free PocketChange app so unique is everyone deals with money sometime.
- 27:19 Improve your knowledge of how money works in the real world and put that knowledge into practice.
- 28:18 To get wealth you have to surround yourself with wealth and why.
- 28:38 Great advice on how to get more money.
- 29:16 Info on the rise of the lower class right before our eyes.
- 30:58 The greater percentage of the population doesn’t know enough about money.
- 31:51 Is it too late to learn enough about money whether too old or technology-challenged?
- 33:37 Further advice and takeaways on dealing with money.
- 34:41 Success story on the PocketChange app and learning about money.
- 36:07 What bodes for the future for Transformance and the PocketChange app.
- 40:06 Download the free PocketChange app and get started along the path of being able to create a plan to save or improve your credit score.
Ken describes his approach to financial literacy by a free app that teaches us all about money in a relaxed fun filled setting, which includes learning while playing games. The app is free. Check it out.
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share