Our interview is 40-45 minutes, audio only. I use squadcast.fm. There is nothing for you to login or signup. A link will be provided.
(While the interview is audio, we will do a short video meet ‘n greet, and then switch to audio only for the recording.)
I heavily promote your interview on:
- Major Internet Channels.
- Terrestrial Radio Stations throughout the U.S. (16 and counting.)
- Roku (the channel I am on has over 150,000 subscribers).
- Amazon Alexa.
- And, a Press Release for every episode goes out to about 500 Major News Media, TV & Radio outlets.
Thousands of dollars are spent on Your Interview. Literally.
$1000’s of dollars. This is a full production; not a home podcast.
Therefore, Please Review Carefully
A hardwired Ethernet connection to the Internet is preferable to WiFi, which can cause fluctuations with broadband audio signals. You must use a quality microphone and closed-back headphones. Your internal computer microphone is NOT adequate for podcasts.
Cell phones and ear buds are NOT acceptable. Mobile phones are prone to distortion and dropout, and ear buds or open-back headphones can cause feedback and echo.
Also, do whatever you can to minimize background noises.
- Close your windows and turn-off heaters, air conditioning, and room fans.
- Switch off any computer tones associated with notifications.
- Put nearby cell phones in Airplane Mode, and disconnect any landline phones in the room.
- If you cannot find or create a quiet place for our recording session, consider moving into a closet filled with clothes to emulate a studio-like environment.
Connect & Follow On
Your show is also promoted on iTunes. Please subscribe6 & check out7 a show so you know my style and what to expect.
Leave An iTunes (Apple Podcasts) Review
To show your support of the show, it is greatly appreciated if you could leave a review8.
Your 5-Star review will help boost the potential audience for your episode 🙂
(*iTunes is also known as Apple Podcasts and is available through any Apple device. — If you do not own one, you can sign up for iTunes for free, and then search for The Tony DUrso Show.)
Complete Above 8-Steps
Those are 8-Steps I ask you to perform as the basic steps for an interview with me.
I welcome your media contacts and employees do the same. – Everything here makes You Look Better and promotes You and Your Brand.
I welcome an email when you have completed these steps.
Thanks, and I’m looking forward to our interview!