EP29. Wellness for Life: Balance your Life and Business by Dr. Jared DuPree
Dr. Jared DuPree says, “Wellness for Life.” He is the founder of the St. George Health & Wellness magazine, The Center for Couples & Families and remains engaged in research as a university professor in UT.
Dr. Jared DuPree - Wellness for Life: Balance your Life and Business
Jared earned his PhD from Kansas State University, developing theories and approaches that address weight management, chronic illness, and general wellness. He later earned an IMBA (International MBA) from the University of South Carolina, learning how to implement change models in the healthcare system and economy.
Author of the bestseller, “Whole Fit—Wellness for Life” Jared is an innovative thinker who relies on theories and applications derived from the social sciences, economics and business. Equally, he values spirituality, the experience of others and the classics to contribute to his ongoing learning. Dr. DuPree shares his insights on how you can live well as an individual, family and a business, on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How can wellness and life balance impact success and life enjoyment?
- Does the book Wellness for Life help accomplish doing well in all areas of one’s live, including financial?
- Investing in yourself as you are the person making the business happen.
- What is intrinsic and extrinsic motivation?
- Having a higher purpose and moving toward that helps in attaining successful business.
- Roadblocks to Wellness: How to get out of the day to day putting out fires routine?
- What can people do today to help them in their place of business as an employee, manager or leader?
- Successful CEO with 2 companies and 14 offices: What makes you keep on no matter what, regardless of life’s failures, big or small?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Vince Lombardi, Bruce Lee, Albert Einstein, Frank Lloyd Wright, Ayn Rand, and Henry David Thoreau.
Jared is quite the consummate, highly successful CEO. He not only talks the talk, but he walks the walk! Awesome interview. Check it out!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share