Dr. Jared DuPree says, “Wellness for Life.” He is the founder of the St. George Health & Wellness magazine, The Center for Couples & Families and remains engaged in research as a university professor in UT.
Jared earned his PhD from Kansas State University, developing theories and approaches that address weight management, chronic illness, and general wellness. He later earned an IMBA (International MBA) from the University of South Carolina, learning how to implement change models in the healthcare system and economy.
Author of the bestseller, “Whole Fit—Wellness for Life” Jared is an innovative thinker who relies on theories and applications derived from the social sciences, economics and business. Equally, he values spirituality, the experience of others and the classics to contribute to his ongoing learning. Dr. DuPree shares his insights on how you can live well as an individual, family and a business, on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How can wellness and life balance impact success and life enjoyment?
- Does the book Wellness for Life help accomplish doing well in all areas of one’s live, including financial?
- Investing in yourself as you are the person making the business happen.
- What is intrinsic and extrinsic motivation?
- Having a higher purpose and moving toward that helps in attaining successful business.
- Roadblocks to Wellness: How to get out of the day to day putting out fires routine?
- What can people do today to help them in their place of business as an employee, manager or leader?
- Successful CEO with 2 companies and 14 offices: What makes you keep on no matter what, regardless of life’s failures, big or small?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Vince Lombardi, Bruce Lee, Albert Einstein, Frank Lloyd Wright, Ayn Rand, and Henry David Thoreau.
Jared is quite the consummate, highly successful CEO. He not only talks the talk, but he walks the walk! Awesome interview. Check it out!
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!