EP48. The New Case for Gold by James Rickards
James Rickards author of the New York Times bestseller The Death of Money and the national bestseller Currency Wars, is the editor of the newsletter Strategic Intelligence and a member of the advisory board of the Physical Gold Fund.
James Rickards - The New Case for Gold
He is a visiting lecturer in globalization at the Johns Hopkins University and the School of Advanced International Studies, and delivers papers on risk to Singularity University, the Applied Physics Laboratory, and the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Jim is an Op-Ed contributor to the Financial Times, Evening Standard, New York Times and Washington Post, with interviews on BBC, CNN, NPR, C-SPAN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox, and The Wall Street Journal.
The list goes on. Jim is also an advisor on capital markets to the U.S. intelligence community and the Office of the Secretary of Defense.
Jim tells us about The New Case for Gold, and more on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- What does the Fed worry about the most? What keeps them up at night?
- What is helicopter money?
- Are Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies real? Are they here to stay?
- Gold was down 45% from 2011 to 2015, but it’s up 15% so far in 2016. Where will it go next?
- Is the Fed broke and why should we care or not?
- Does gold play a role in the geopolitical sphere? Is gold a weapon of war?
- Critics say you can’t have a gold standard today because there’s not enough gold. What do you say?
- What is The New Case for Gold?
- If listeners buy gold, what’s the best way to store it? Safe deposit box? Keep it at home?
Such an informative and highly intelligent interview with Jim Rickards on gold, finance, stocks, governments, you name it. A must listen for anyone dealing with money.
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message using the form at the bottom of this page.
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share