Michael Tellinger, author of four books, scientist and explorer, who is a real-life Indiana Jones, and who made ground-breaking discoveries about advanced vanished civilizations at the southern tip of Africa gives us an unprecedented view on a new way to do business, and survive with complete abundance, and all without money.
In 2008 the U.S. suffered the worst economic depression since the Great Depression.
It is no secret that financial pundits are predicting the fall of the U.S. Dollar as
the Global Reserve Currency. The U.S. is expected to drop down to a position equivalent to the end of the British Empire in the post-World War II period per Jim Rickards, a Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor for both the Pentagon and CIA who makes serious predictions about our financial future.
Another factor that can bring financial collapse is through solar flares. NASA stated, “a powerful coronal mass ejection (CME) tore through Earth’s orbit on July 23, 2012.” — “If the eruption had occurred only one week earlier, Earth would have been in the line of fire.” If this had hit the earth, we would have seen serious power blackouts, and the grid going down, if not more serious consequences to humanity. This means all financial institutions could be shut down. A man-made EMP could have similar destructive capabilities depending on where it is detonated.
- How did an ancient civilization explorer and scientist find out about the basics of money? Michael talks about his significant findings about our history and how money played a part from the beginning.
- In ancient Sumerian texts, the oldest transcribed language that we have today in millions of clay tablets, we find phenomenal information about the ancient past.
- He brings up the concept of a world without money. How can it be done? In fact, this concept is already in use in some parts of the world, and this concept is always in action every time there is a catastrophe or major humanitarian crisis.
- How to change the system so you don’t need money to buy things. Get all you want. Get everything you need. Everyone is taken care of with no shortage.
- A new idea of contributionism, not barter or exchange, which negates the need for money completely, while providing abundance for all and not just the few.
- How to come up with a people’s bank that is tax free, interest free, and no need for inflation of any kind.
- The concept to focus on abundance and not the alleviation of debt or poverty, but to allow everyone to have all they want, and to live a more fun, happy life.
- How to eliminate slavery to fees, debts, interest rates, and all types of financial charges levied on society.
Fascinating interview with Michael Tellinger, best-selling author, scientist, explorer, and real-life Indiana Jones!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!