Bestselling author Peggy Sealfon says, “Escape From Anxiety–Supercharge Your Life With Powerful Strategies From A to Z.” She is a Personal Development Coach, Author, Motivational Speaker and foremost expert on stress and anxiety.
Her Integrated Life Personal Coaching System is a customized fast-track approach to awaken personal balance, ignite the inner source of empowerment and supercharge your life.
Peggy develops effective protocols for individuals dealing with issues from health to relationships, work, finances and life purpose. She also creates programs for companies worldwide focused on improving productivity and for athletes through her sports performance workshop.
She is also co-author of The Change, one of the fastest-growing personal development book series in the world with Tony Robbins’ former mentor Jim Britt and change entrepreneur Jim Lutes.
Peggy helps us supercharge our life on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How can someone understand whether or not their anxiety is “normal” everyday stress or something more serious?
- How does stress affect your health? Your performance?
- What can someone do to overcome fear that might be holding them back from being healthy and truly living?
- Why do you feel fear is detrimental to the welfare of mankind?
- A philosophical viewpoint that some people may consider a bit metaphysical. What is it and how does it work?
- What is mindfulness and how are businesses using it to change employee performance and lower healthcare costs?
- A brief synopsis of the book Escape From Anxiety and what do you hope readers get from it?
- What do you mean by, “An Integrated Life is the Way to Authentic Success.”
- Giving yourself permission to laugh.
I really loved this interview! It seems it has been too long since I laughed so much. And now, I am going to make it a habit to Laugh Out Loud every day, as you will find out when you listen to this.
Get Gold You Can Hold
Free Gold Investing & IRA Kit. Recently Featured in Forbes & Inc.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!