Matthew Pollard, the Rapid Growth Guy has five multi-million-dollar business success stories to his name and says, “why is the key to success.”
He is creator and host of Better Business Coach. A top rated iTunes podcast and with over 20,000 listens so far.
Matthew is successful in acquiring high profile customers, such as multinational award-winning franchises, world-renowned luxury automotive brands, leading medical institutions, law associations, and Australian Premiership Football teams.
He brings about rapid growth and business transformation around the world, through his many speaking and coaching activities, as well as his top-rated iTunes podcast.
Matthew shares with us the key steps to achieve rapid growth on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Why is it so important for small businesses to differentiate from competitors
- Is finding a niche market really as important as everyone makes it out to be?
- Competing on price is epidemic in business & it is a long fight to the bottom. Why is this and what to do?
- Why do sales people need to learn how to price and create a reason for why someone buys?
- Is it possible to be great at sales without having the gift of gab?
- Why can rapid growth in a business not be a good thing?
- How can a business get ready to grow?
- What is your defect and complaint ratio?
- Insightful comments on Stephen Covey, One Minute Manager (Kenneth Blanchard & Spenser Johnson) and Robert Kiyosaki.
What a mesmerizing show with Matthew! I was truly speechless at his amazing insight in sales and marketing. Brilliant. He is the real deal. Check this out.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!