EP36. Steps to Obtaining Rapid Growth by Serial Growth Hacker Matthew Pollard
Matthew Pollard, the Rapid Growth Guy has five multi-million-dollar business success stories to his name and says, “why is the key to success.” He is creator and host of Better Business Coach. A top rated iTunes podcast and with over 20,000 listens so far.
Matthew Pollard - Steps to Obtaining Rapid Growth
Matthew is successful in acquiring high profile customers, such as multinational award-winning franchises, world-renowned luxury automotive brands, leading medical institutions, law associations, and Australian Premiership Football teams.
He brings about rapid growth and business transformation around the world, through his many speaking and coaching activities, as well as his top-rated iTunes podcast.
Matthew shares with us the key steps to achieve rapid growth on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Why is it so important for small businesses to differentiate from competitors
- Is finding a niche market really as important as everyone makes it out to be?
- Competing on price is epidemic in business & it is a long fight to the bottom. Why is this and what to do?
- Why do sales people need to learn how to price and create a reason for why someone buys?
- Is it possible to be great at sales without having the gift of gab?
- Why can rapid growth in a business not be a good thing?
- How can a business get ready to grow?
- What is your defect and complaint ratio?
- Insightful comments on Stephen Covey, One Minute Manager (Kenneth Blanchard & Spenser Johnson) and Robert Kiyosaki.
What a mesmerizing show with Matthew! I was truly speechless at his amazing insight in sales and marketing. Brilliant. He is the real deal. Check this out.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share