EP33. Sometimes We Find A Calling We Are Compelled To Answer by Ron Stelle
Best selling author and motivational speaker Ron Stelle says, “sometimes in life we find a calling we are compelled to answer.” Through gentle persuasion by his wife to write, the flow turned on and became a major waterfall. His latest work, Xtreme Options, is a fast paced Detective Murder Mystery. One of his books is […]
Ron Stelle - Sometimes We Find A Calling We Are Compelled To Answer
His first novel is about growing up in the sixties and his life was pretty much never the same after that. Ron writes with a passion driven by a desire to share his stories and is very, very good at bringing the reader into the world he creates.
Ron also spent several decades in the Navy, and faced death multiple times. It was events like that which taught him that life is worth pursuing and that he has value
While Ron continues to write, he also lectures to help people obtain their dream. His point is to not let life get in the way of your destiny. Stay focused and never give up on your dream.
Ron shares his motivations with us on our pursuing our own dreams on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Ten steps to success.
- Everyone wants everything now, but must show patience in getting that goal accomplished.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Excitement will propel you.
- Mistakes are guides to help you get better.
- Set some time each day to work toward your goal.
- How to deal with the negative vibe from family or friends.
- How to stay positive.
- Insightful comments about Stephen King, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, John Sandford, Wayne Gretzky & Tony Robbins.
What a nice humble guy! Awesome interview. Just loving it. Check it out.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share