A few of her notable statistics are:
-Dr. Jan is a doctor in clinical psychology.
-Author of five books.
-She is named as one of the top small business bloggers by MSN.com.
-Contributing Editor, Hearst Family of Publications.
-Quoted in more than 500 major media publications, including Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes, Inc., Fortune Small Business, The Chicago Tribune, USA Today, and The Washington Post, among many others.
-Appeared on NBC’s Today Show.
-Successfully coached more than 1,000 clients in her career.
-Developed and created curriculum for four well known coach training schools.
-Publisher of IM For the Rest of Us digital magazine- reached #9 on iTunes at first publication.
-And much more.
She has worked with some of the most well known authors, speakers, consultants, and coaches in the world such as Mark Victor Hansen.
Get your marketing and business advice and help from Dr. Jain, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- If people are thinking of starting or growing their business, what is the most important element to focus on first?
- What are three mistakes businesses make?
- What is the right order to build a business?
- What is the favorite part of being an entrepreneur?
- How can a new business get its first clients?
- What are some tips for balancing the aspects of owning and running a business?
- Information about the book, Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us: Your In Depth Guide to Profitable Popularity
- What about willpower? What keeps you going? What makes you keep on no matter what, regardless of life’s failures, big or small?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics; Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Enterprises; Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies; Henry Ford; Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds; Col. Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken; and Mark Victor Hansen co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul series and brand.
This is some really good marketing and business advice and help from Dr. Jain! I loved it!
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!