EP27. Profitable Popularity—Because You Deserve to be Liked, and Rich with Dr. Rachna Jain
Dr. Rachna Jain joins us on Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso. She built three multi-six figure Internet businesses of her own, and helps hundreds of clients build theirs.
Dr. Rachna Jain - Profitable Popularity—Because You Deserve to be Liked, and Rich
A few of her notable statistics are:
-Dr. Jan is a doctor in clinical psychology.
-Author of five books.
-She is named as one of the top small business bloggers by MSN.com.
-Contributing Editor, Hearst Family of Publications.
-Quoted in more than 500 major media publications, including Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes, Inc., Fortune Small Business, The Chicago Tribune, USA Today, and The Washington Post, among many others.
-Appeared on NBC’s Today Show.
-Successfully coached more than 1,000 clients in her career.
-Developed and created curriculum for four well known coach training schools.
-Publisher of IM For the Rest of Us digital magazine- reached #9 on iTunes at first publication.
-And much more.
She has worked with some of the most well known authors, speakers, consultants, and coaches in the world such as Mark Victor Hansen.
Get your marketing and business advice and help from Dr. Jain, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- If people are thinking of starting or growing their business, what is the most important element to focus on first?
- What are three mistakes businesses make?
- What is the right order to build a business?
- What is the favorite part of being an entrepreneur?
- How can a new business get its first clients?
- What are some tips for balancing the aspects of owning and running a business?
- Information about the book, Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us: Your In Depth Guide to Profitable Popularity
- What about willpower? What keeps you going? What makes you keep on no matter what, regardless of life’s failures, big or small?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics; Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Enterprises; Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies; Henry Ford; Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds; Col. Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken; and Mark Victor Hansen co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul series and brand.
This is some really good marketing and business advice and help from Dr. Jain! I loved it!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share