Special Insider Brief: Tony DUrso | Negotiate, Market, Cognition!
Special Insider Brief: Tony DUrso - Negotiate, Market, Cognition!
With so many requests to get on my show, I started including short interviews on significant topics to help bring important messages to your attention.
It’s almost like a public service announcement, or a special highlight of a new book or service, and most of all, this is all geared to today’s entrepreneur and business person.
I call these short interviews an Insider’s Briefs. Usually, they’re about 10-15 minutes long.
With that said, here are 4 key Insider’s Briefs covering a range of topics such as:
- Getting your products and services well known in the world today
including the modern dynamics of SEO & the nuances of the
No-Click world with Billy Mansmann.
- The art of negotiation and generating more profitable agreements.
For me, deals end with a “no.” – Todd Camp says that’s where
it all starts.
- Bringing about a genuine and lasting change to facilitate recovery
and development, especially when it comes to cognitive
defects. We’re going to discuss some life-changing results
without medications with Dr. David Witkowski.
- Being a much better entrepreneur and business person. In fact,
we’re going to help you be better, faster and smarter in the era
of total disruption with Christian “Boo” Boucousis.
Insider’s Brief #1
Here’s an Insider’s brief about getting your products and services well known out there in the world today. Yes, we’re talking about marketing and social media. Knowing this well, and using it wisely can make or break any business. And data analytics is the backbone of that.
We speak with Billy Mansmann, the Director of Performance Analytics at BCM. He’s going to tell us about the modern dynamics of SEO and the nuances of the No-Click world.
- What exactly is zero-click search and why does it present a challenge to businesses and agencies alike?
- How does the growing presence of AI make zero-click search a more revalent issue than ever before?
- How can websites quantify the value of zero click searches to their business, given no direct traffic comes from them?
- Find out more at beebyclarkmeyler.com.
Insider’s Brief #2
Here’s an Insider’s brief about the art of negotiation and generating more profitable agreements. It’s a given that we probably would all be wealthy and debt free if we had good deals and agreements for our businesses from the very start. For me, deals end with a “no.” – Our guest today says that’s where it all starts.
We speak with Todd Camp, a master negotiator whose company coached over 100,000 people, including the FBI department and Silicon Valley executives.
- What are the biggest challenges you see business leaders/executives facing in their negotiations?
- You have an interesting stance on what you see as the most difficult negotiation. What is the most difficult negotiation from your perspective?
- You also have a saying surrounding which negotiations are the most important, which is the one we’re never there for. How should our audience think about this?
- Find out more at campnegotiations.com.
Insider’s Brief #3
Here’s an Insider’s brief about bringing about a genuine and lasting change to facilitate recovery and development, especially when it comes to cognitive defects. In fact, we’re going to discuss some life-changing results without medications.
We speak with Dr. David Witkowski, the director of Cognition Ignition who’s been having rave results helping people with sleep, depression, memory, brain fog, even low self-esteem.
- What is the core philosophy behind your approach to helping children and adults with various cognitive challenges?
- What are some of the misconceptions or myths about the brain and how do you address them?
- Do you provide any kind of education to families that need your help?
- Find out more at cognitionignition.com.
Insider’s Brief #4
And here’s an Insider’s brief about being a much better entrepreneur and business person. In fact, we’re going to help you be better, faster and smarter in the era of total disruption.
We speak with Christian Boo Boucousis, a former fighter pilot and CEO of Afterburner.
- The evolution of thinking.
- How do we unlock the secrets of sustained high performance?
- What is the GID mindset?
- Find out more at callmeboo.com.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share