Happy Leader Methodology | Tia Graham & Tony DUrso
Tia Graham - Happy Leader Methodology
Tia Graham is an international speaker, best-selling author and consultant on positive psychology and engagement. She worked with dozens of global companies such as Goldman Sachs, Hilton Hotels and Hewlett Packard to elevate employe engagement and drive bottom line results.
Prior to founding her company, Arrive at Happy, she led teams at luxury hotels in the United States and Europe for brands such as W Hotels, Westin and The London.
Her new book, Be a Happy Leader, teachers her proprietary 8-step methodology on driving productivity and business growth through a culture of happiness.
Here’s an Insider’s Brief about businesses taking life centric paths to grow and sustain relevance.
We speak with Nevine El-Warraky; Global Consumer Goods Lead at Accenture Song.
- What is life centricity?
- What is driving the importance of a life-centric approach to growth?
- Can you describe the paradoxical consumer behavior businesses are grappling with?
- What can leaders do to develop a life-centric strategy and create momentum for the future?
- Why should businesses adopt these strategies?
And here’s another Insider’s brief about a New Book titled “Radically Human” which shows businesses how to drive growth by applying technology across human dimensions
With is James Wilson; Global Managing Director of Thought Leadership & Technology Research, Accenture
- How has the relationship between humans and business technology shifted?
- Is AI becoming radically human and how are companies benefitting from that; and how will this impact the workforce?
- Is the concept of AI is becoming less artificial and will people – not the AI algorithms they deploy – be the reason most companies succeed.
- Capitalism runs on trust and that trust is our most radically human instinct. Fve essentials for trust in the digital age.
Whether you’re selling flaky salt or fine art prints, Shopify covers every sales channel — it even lets you sell across social media marketplaces like TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. Go to shopify.com/tony and sign up for a one-dollar-per-month trial period and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share