EP28. Go Invisible and Profit!—The New Business Breakthrough by Mitch Russo
Mitch Russo - Go Invisible and Profit!—The New Business Breakthrough
In 2015, Mitch released The Invisible Organization: How Ingenious CEOs are Creating Thriving, Virtual Companies, which is the CEO’s guide to transitioning a traditional brick and mortar company into a fully virtual organization. It became an instant bestseller on Amazon across several categories.
Mitch wants to change the world by helping more people work from home; save money and eliminate that soul-sucking commute to work. And of course, make businesses more profitable while doing so.
Mitch Russo gives us the latest: The New Business Breakthrough on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How to find the ideal price to charge for your products and services?
- A whole new way to look at marketing and sales: The Invisible Organization.
- How to rid your company of overhead and expenses thus more profit?
- How to shift your perspective & discover the secrets to deliver more value?
- How to move through business challenges that normally hold you back?
- How to recognize the flow of prospects and clients?
- How to better manage your entire workforce with simple automated systems?
- How to get the systems in place to track, manage and help your sales staff be more productive?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Tony Robbins, Thomas Edison, Mark Twain, Col. Sanders, and the Founder of Hoover Vacuum.
Mitch gives us the lowdown on the new business breakthrough in this interview. Really good stuff. Must listen.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share