EP72. Marty McDonald: How To Follow The Money On Social Media
Marty McDonald - How To Follow The Money On Social Media
Coming from a long history of social media expertise, Marty poured everything into Bad Rhino in 2011, which became a resounding success.
Working with a number of clients from beer to golf, from restaurants to e-commerce, he specializes in community management, online branding, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEO, blog creation, writing and anything else you can think of.
Striving for creativity and innovation, he created quite a brand with an instantly recognizable name.
Marty to show us how to follow the money on social media, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- 02:00 How it all started for Marty McDonald founder of Bad Rhino.
- 03:20 What he did to help lawyers, accountants, doctors and professionals get on line and get going.
- 04:24 How he came up with the name Bad Rhino?
- 09:12 What are the key social media avenues that one must be on and be active in to grow their business?
- 10:35 Where is your audience?
- 11:21 Claiming your real estate and focusing on where your clients are and will come from.
- 13:44 What are some of the big challenges for businesses and entrepreneurs on social media?
- 17:07 How can a business leverage social media?
- 21:32 The nuances of Facebook and keeping the balance between business and social.
- 23:52 What are the differences in social media marketing versus traditional marketing?
- 26:59 How much data can you collect and how quickly can you change it on the fly?
- 28:49 What are some of the worst mistakes one can make in social media?
- 33:44 What can we do to put our business on steroids with social media?
- 38:27 What keeps Marty McDonald going? Passion and purpose.
- 43:31 How to follow the money on social media?
Marty provides exceptional words of wisdom on social media, how to utilize it properly and how to fully maximize business sales. Great insights. I love this interview!
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share