EP21. PT2: Proven, Practical Innovation to Help You Sell More by Richard Haasnoot
Richard Haasnoot - Proven, Practical Innovation to Help You Sell More
Richard’s roots come from a sales and marketing executive for Procter & Gamble for 16 years. And Vice President of Gallo Winery for 10 years. Richard was also a professor of
the Arizona State University teaching upper-level marketing, innovation and leadership courses.
He now runs, Innovate2Grow Experts, a leading front end innovation consulting company and is devoted to helping others with his proven, practical innovation that helps you sell more and make more. You can also call him, The Innovator.
Richard talks about practical innovation to help you sell more, and make more, on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- If people need more ideas to solve a problem or optimize an opportunity, what is the best way to do that?
- Refresher on quantum lead generation and and the four things to do.
- The power of stimulus—there are five different kinds.
- Its critical to have lots of ideas. Ideas are like gas for your car—it makes it go.
- How to triple your chances for success—what differentiates high success ideas from low success ideas?
- Please share with us the innovative approaches taken to your own businesses?
- The advantage of creating a virtual company as compared to a brick and mortar and why the success has a higher potential.
- Some of the 10 different types of innovation.
- Inspirational quotes and comments about innovation from Einstein, Thomas Edison, Henry David Thoreau, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Steve Jobs. And a befitting mention of master entertainment innovator, Robin Williams. And some chat about the innovation brilliance of the Beatles, John Lennon and their producer, George Martin.
His methods will make you say: Wow!— And the show ends with famous quotes about innovation and comments on them. You’ll love it.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share