EP30. Earn a Great Living Completing Real Estate Transactions by Jill DeWit and Steven Butala
Jill DeWit and Steven Butala - Earn a Great Living Completing Real Estate Transactions
Steven is the founding member of LandAcademy.com, shows his passion for helping others who are interested in creating wealth through real estate.
Jill DeWit is a founding partner of LandStay.com, a wholesale land acquisition company. Her consummate analytical skills, unrivaled sales performance, and customer service experience has turned this start-up into a multi-million dollar real estate investment entity.
She is also a founding partner of LandAcademy.com, an online learning environment for real estate professionals seeking financial independence through the acquisition of real property. Jill shares her experience and knowledge to educate and coach LandAcademy.com’s 9,000 and growing member community.
Together, they buy and sell multiple properties per week and help Land Academy Members do the same for themselves. Get some good info from Jill and Steve on completing real estate transactions while earning a great living on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How to earn a great living completing real estate transactions?
- Who buys vacant rural land or unimproved properties?
- How much to offer on vacant properties?
- Only buy properties with the 4A’s: access, acreage, affordability & attributes.
- Is there a glut on the market or is there really enough property to go around?
- Should we stay away from property that appears to be very underpriced?
- What makes you keep on no matter what, regardless of life’s failures, big or small?
- The roadmap to lifelong passive income from unwanted rural land.
- Helping members be deal makers and not paper pushers.
Jill and Steve are indeed the tag team extraordinaire! Awesome interview! They make it all so simple to make a bundle in real estate. You just gotta hear this.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.Please share