EP5. Michael Benner Discusses Executive Excellence
In this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso, we welcome Michael Benner, a Personal Development Strategist to talk about Executive Excellence. What is that you ask? Well, it covers the attainment of skills such as stress management, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, and the development of mindful self-awareness.
Michael Benner - Discusses Executive Excellence
His attained his big dream when he turned 30 years old as he began hosting his own talk show at KABC-AM in Los Angeles with many big name guests of his own. His new goal is to see his next book, “Fearless Intelligence,” on the New York Times bestseller list. — And we all look
forward to that!
A graduate of Michigan State University with a B.A. degree in Journalism and Television & Radio Management, Michael has been awarded lifetime certification as an Instructor of Communication Arts by the California Community Colleges Board of Governors. He currently teaches self-awareness at the Orange County Sheriff’s Academy through the Rancho Santiago Community College and has also taught at Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, CA.
Michael received formal accolades & awards from the United Nations Association, the California State Senate, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, the American Red Cross, the Glendale Family YMCA, the Live and Learn Center, the National Leukemia Broadcast Council, and the Glendale Jaycees. His biography can be found in Marquis Who’s Who in the West, 27th edition.
All right, get ready for Michael to give us some insight into increasing our productivity by adjusting our mind set, and helping us achieve executive excellence. Join us on Revenue Chat.
- We discussed guided imagery and visualization; how Chuck Norris learned it from Bruce Lee; Arnold Palmer used it and many other sports figures as well.
- Michael tells us how to remember anything, such as where you put your car keys or where you parked your car.
- The difference between instinct (gut feeling) and intuition; what is awareness and self-awareness.
- People skills and connecting at the heart to motivate people to doing their best.
- How caring gives authority that makes people follow you.
- And many other points of leadership and generating success in any endeavor.
This interview has great insight into increasing our productivity by adjusting our mind set, and helping us achieve executive excellence!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share