Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso, welcomes Mayer Dahan, CEO of Prime Five Homes who is a financial non-conformist and revolutionist. He says, “Money should be invested in a cause, rather than the person who made it.”
His homes are not only beautiful, which you can see on some of our slides, but they are also a way to raise public awareness about energy efficiency, the use of solar power, and the importance of quality materials.
In 2013 Mayer created The Dream Builders Project, a charity with the goal of giving back to the community. He hosts Charity Flash Mobs, formal galas and other philanthropic functions throughout the year, for the purposes of raising awareness for many causes such as child abuse, the homeless, and those with chronic illnesses and diseases among others.
Mayer shares his winning non-conformist approach, right here.
- How were you able to continue building homes even when the market wasn’t strong?
- How innovation saw them to success when other businesses were collapsing.
- How building the home in an eco-friendly manner reduces both electricity and water bills.
- How you wouldn’t even know his new built homes have solar panels.
- For people who are hearing this and nurturing their own entrepreneurial dream, what’s your advice for getting started–or taking their dream to the next level?
- The opportunity for those in real estate, including those who buy and sell homes for a living.
- How and why giving back to the community is important in success.
- What inspired you to start The Dream Builders Project?
- What is meant by his catch phrase, “Money should be invested in a cause, rather than the person who made it”?
I loved this interview with Mayer Dahan, CEO of Prime Five Homes!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!