Best selling author and speaker Eszter Ladjanszki says, “Run your business on autopilot.” Eszter is an Amazon Best Selling Author, Certified Canfield Success Trainer, Speaker and Entrepreneur.
She teaches people how to grow their business by setting up six different business systems. This includes customer service, marketing, sales, management & leadership, administration and people system. This allows for a consistent growth, having effective employees and effective employers, making less mistakes, freeing up your time and being able to sell your business for more profit.
Her dream is to help 1000 business owners and startups this year through her Business Machine Academy and she is rocking on that goal.
Her latest book, The Ultimate Business Machine – How to Supercharge Your Business and Run it on Autopilot is an Amazon bestseller.
Eszter shares with us how to grow our business and live a fulfilled life on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Running your business on autopilot.
- What is the The Virtual Entrepreneur?
- Does everyone need to set up their own business?
- How do you set up and run a successful business?
- Why small businesses struggle and what can they do?
- What is entrepreneurial mindset?
- How do you change your thinking by creating powerful personal affirmations?
- How do you establish a compelling vision of success in seven key areas of life?
- Free copy of the Amazon Bestseller: The Ultimate Business Machine for our listeners at BusinessMachineAcademy.com/RevenueChat
Eszter has it together on business! Good stuff here! Great interview. Check it out.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!