Along with working with Fortune 500 companies, he’s trained and coached Entrepreneurs how to 10x their business, get more clients, and drive more revenue to their bottom line, while
helping them achieve work/life balances.
As a speaker, Scott is “high energy” and full of passion. Companies and organizations hire Scott to Inspire, Motivate, and Educate their audience on how to take their business to new heights, how to design a Successful Life, and the importance of becoming a 21st Century Leader.
In addition to being interviewed across multiple radio stations and podcasts, he is a contributing writer at Entrepreneur.com and Biznews.com. He’s also the creator of Success Hackers, one of the most popular business podcasts on ITunes, downloaded in multiple countries.
All right, get ready for a high energy interview with business advice with Scott.
- How can you pursue your passion even after multiple failures?
- What do you like to talk about/spend time doing on a natural basis and how that relates to your passion?
- Chatter: The doubts in your mind and what to do about it?
- How to find the right person for constructive criticism about you pursuing your passion?
- What drives you when you feel like giving up?
- The real secret in accomplishing goals and why a money goal is not as successful as you would think?
- Which is more successful and why: short term or long term goal?
- Where do we start in order to 10x our business?
- Some great take-aways that he gives to paying clients.
This is a fun, high energy interview with Scott Hansen, High Performance Coach. He says, “Be Great Today.”
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!