EP47. Helping Women Master the Business of Music by Bree Noble
Bree Noble: Entrepreneur, musician and speaker says, “If you have goals for your music business, I want to see those reflected on your calendar.” She received her BA in Music and Business from Westmont College. She is a Touring musician & speaker, and founder & CEO of Women of Substance Radio & Podcast. It is […]
Bree Noble - Helping Women Master the Business of Music
And her podcast just won the Podcasters Paradise Award for Most Creative Podcast. Bree draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians.
Bree gives great advice to help women master the business of music, and more on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How she went from a good job, to a mother, to her own successful business.
- She listens to every single song that plays on her station.
- How she made her own break instead of waiting for anyone.
- Why and how did you start Women of Substance Radio and Podcast?
- How have you grown the audience for Women of Substance Radio & Podcast?
- What prompted her to start FEMuscian.com?
- How do you help female musicians grow their audience and advance their music career?
- What is the most common pitfall that Independent Musicians encounter and what is your advice to help them overcome that obstacle?
- You need to be the driver for your career.
An awesome interview. Bree’s amazing success comes from a pure desire to help other women succeed and advance their music career.
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share