EP38. Helping Businesses Grow & Improve Profits by Gary Greene
Managing Director of the NAELB Lease Broker School Gary Greene says, “This is a great time to build a business as a financing professional.” He is all about helping other businesses grow and improve their profits.
Gary Greene - Helping Businesses Grow & Improve Profits
The National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers (N.A.E.L.B.) is a 25-year old professional trade association, which presents a unique training opportunity to develop independent lease brokerages, but with the support of a national trade association and the encouragement and guidance of hundreds of friendly and helpful competitors.
A serial entrepreneur and salesman since the age of 8, Gary began his capital equipment leasing career in 1984 and learned hundreds of ways to enhance service to clients, build professional income earning ability and how to operate a ‘light and nimble’ virtual business with clients across the country.
He says the business can be run from anywhere in the world and proved it. For 14 months he ran his commercial leasing business from the edge of the jungle in the mountains of Western Panama in 2013-2014.
Currently, Gary is Managing Director of the NAELB Lease Broker School and is one of 4 active leasing professionals who serve as instructors for the School.
Gary helps us build a business as a financing professional on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Get to learn about all types of businesses, how they work, how they make money, how they solve issues and many other fascinating aspects of business.
- Facts about the one week intensive NAELB School.
- What kind of background does someone need to succeed in the equipment financing and leasing industry?
- Insightful quote and comment on Zig Ziglar.
- How does the leasing business differ from mortgage brokering or from banking?
- How long does it take to build up a steady cash flow as a commercial lease broker?
- How did you get to be living and working, an American equipment leasing business from the jungle in Panama?
- Every business has a limit to their resources and this is where leasing comes into play.
- What advice would you give someone just starting in business you wish someone had told you?
Gary’s passion and enthusiasm for his dream business comes through loud and clear as he helps you get professional income earning ability. I just loved it!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share