Managing Director of the NAELB Lease Broker School Gary Greene says, “This is a great time to build a business as a financing professional.” He is all about helping other businesses grow and improve their profits.
The National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers (N.A.E.L.B.) is a 25-year old professional trade association, which presents a unique training opportunity to develop independent lease brokerages, but with the support of a national trade association and the encouragement and guidance of hundreds of friendly and helpful competitors.
A serial entrepreneur and salesman since the age of 8, Gary began his capital equipment leasing career in 1984 and learned hundreds of ways to enhance service to clients, build professional income earning ability and how to operate a ‘light and nimble’ virtual business with clients across the country.
He says the business can be run from anywhere in the world and proved it. For 14 months he ran his commercial leasing business from the edge of the jungle in the mountains of Western Panama in 2013-2014.
Currently, Gary is Managing Director of the NAELB Lease Broker School and is one of 4 active leasing professionals who serve as instructors for the School.
Gary helps us build a business as a financing professional on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Get to learn about all types of businesses, how they work, how they make money, how they solve issues and many other fascinating aspects of business.
- Facts about the one week intensive NAELB School.
- What kind of background does someone need to succeed in the equipment financing and leasing industry?
- Insightful quote and comment on Zig Ziglar.
- How does the leasing business differ from mortgage brokering or from banking?
- How long does it take to build up a steady cash flow as a commercial lease broker?
- How did you get to be living and working, an American equipment leasing business from the jungle in Panama?
- Every business has a limit to their resources and this is where leasing comes into play.
- What advice would you give someone just starting in business you wish someone had told you?
Gary’s passion and enthusiasm for his dream business comes through loud and clear as he helps you get professional income earning ability. I just loved it!
Get Gold You Can Hold
Free Gold Investing & IRA Kit. Recently Featured in Forbes & Inc.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!