Author Chris Kennedy is quite the sensation. He self-publishes his own books and sells them like hotcakes. With over 40,000 copies sold last year alone, Chris has this system down so well that he wrote a book on how to help aspiring authors to get their books written and sold.
1. “Janissaries,” which has over 18,000 copies sold
2. “When the Gods Aren’t Gods,” with 12,000 copies sold
3. “Terra Stands Alone,” with 8,000 copies sold
4. “Red Tide: The Chinese Invasion of Seattle,” over 5,000 copies sold
If you ever wrote a book, or if you ever want to write a book, sit right down and take some notes.
- How do you find the books in your head?
- Do you work out your characters before you start writing, or do you figure it out as you go?
- What is the most important quality for being a successful self-published author?
- What is your best tip for someone starting out as a self-published author?
- How much does it cost to self-publish a book?
- 53% of sales are based on cover alone. Some suggestions to get great inexpensive covers.
- Ways of getting the editing done without a lot of money.
- Tips on getting the book sold once it is published.
- Insightful comments on quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson, Oscar Wilde, St. Thomas Aquinas, Henry David Thoreau and George Bernard Shaw.
What an awesome interview with Chris Kennedy bestselling author who sold 40,000 copies last year alone!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
Get Gold You Can Hold
Free Gold Investing & IRA Kit. Recently Featured in Forbes & Inc.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!