EP22. Help to Get the Book Out of Your Head, Into Stores and Sold in Volume by Chris Kennedy
Author Chris Kennedy is quite the sensation. He self-publishes his own books and sells them like hotcakes. With over 40,000 copies sold last year alone, Chris has this system down so well that he wrote a book on how to help aspiring authors to get their books written and sold.
Chris Kennedy - Help to Get the Book Out of Your Head, Into Stores and Sold in Volume
1. “Janissaries,” which has over 18,000 copies sold
2. “When the Gods Aren’t Gods,” with 12,000 copies sold
3. “Terra Stands Alone,” with 8,000 copies sold
4. “Red Tide: The Chinese Invasion of Seattle,” over 5,000 copies sold
If you ever wrote a book, or if you ever want to write a book, sit right down and take some notes.
Chris teaches you his proven self-publishing method on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- How do you find the books in your head?
- Do you work out your characters before you start writing, or do you figure it out as you go?
- What is the most important quality for being a successful self-published author?
- What is your best tip for someone starting out as a self-published author?
- How much does it cost to self-publish a book?
- 53% of sales are based on cover alone. Some suggestions to get great inexpensive covers.
- Ways of getting the editing done without a lot of money.
- Tips on getting the book sold once it is published.
- Insightful comments on quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson, Oscar Wilde, St. Thomas Aquinas, Henry David Thoreau and George Bernard Shaw.
What an awesome interview with Chris Kennedy bestselling author who sold 40,000 copies last year alone!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share