Grace, a best selling author at #1 spot on Amazon who says, “What is worth doing at all, is worth doing well”. Her next goal is to make your child a math whiz and get her new math game and future book into their hands. This has everything to do with making money.
She runs several business such as Nutrition for the body and for the mind. Over the past 9 years, her business has shown over 2,000 families how to retain nutrition in their foods. Grace has further expanded into nutrition for the mind, and helps children fall in love with Mathematics so parents can worry less and build more options for success in future.
She has a BS Computing degree and finished with a 1st Class Honors, largely as a result of choosing the most Maths-like units wherever there was a choice. She then worked in Investment banking for 8 years in the City of London as a programmer. Her Masters was in Financial Markets.
She is on Amazon’s #1 Best-Selling author’s list as co-author with Millionaire Maker Loral Langemeier & $4 Billion Sales King & “As Seen on TV” brand owner Kevin Harrington.
Grace has won two women National Awards (Business Category) in the last 2 years. She’s been quoted on NBC, FOX, ABC, and CBS News, featured in local and national media, in the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) magazine, Woman Online magazine, online PR websites and other media.
All right, get ready for Grace to give us some math tips to helping us grow our income, right here on Revenue Chat.
- How do you advise anyone who’s not good at math but wants to run a business?
- How about someone already running a business? Where can they start from if they’re not good at math?
- What about people who just don’t “get” math? Are there “math-dyslexic” people who can just never get good at math and are an exception to the rule?
- No matter what level the person is at, what techniques would you recommend to get better at numbers?
- Do we have to all become accountants now to be able to run a business effectively?
- How much is 200 pennies? High School students/graduates were asked and you won’t believe the answers!
- There are calculators—why do I need to know any math?
- What are some quick shortcuts you can give as to calculating the important things that one needs in business?
- Is it enough being skilled/talented at knowing the products a business owner is selling?
This is a very lively interview with Grace Olugbodi Best Selling Author and Math Whiz!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!