EP20. Get Proven, Practical Innovation to Help You Sell More & Make More by Richard Haasnoot
Richard Haasnoot, author of six books, including the popular, “Proven Practical Innovation That Delivers Results” has an Innovation Best Practices podcast with listeners in 72 countries. He has lived his dream, including a wonderful family that gives him the most happiness.
Richard Haasnoot - Get Proven, Practical Innovation to Help You Sell More & Make More
Richard’s roots come from a sales and marketing executive for Procter & Gamble for 16 years. And Vice President of Gallo Winery for 10 years. Richard was also a professor of the Arizona State University teaching upper-level marketing, innovation and leadership courses.
He now runs, Innovate2Grow Experts, a leading front end innovation consulting company and is devoted to helping others with his proven, practical innovation that helps you sell more and make more.
You can also call him, The Innovator.
Richard talks about practical innovation to help you sell more, and make more, on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony Durso.
- What does innovation really mean?
- Why do 75% of all new products and services fail within 5 years, with most in the first 17-18 months?
- What is success vision?
- Three steps of front end innovation.
- The concept of quantum idea generation, which generates at least 12 times more ideas than brainstorming.
- What is dynamic strategy?
- What do you mean by high success innovation?
- How come and why the WOW factor?
- Inspirational quotes and comments about innovation from Einstein, Warhol, George Bernard Shaw, Churchill and Steve Jobs.
So much fun with Richard Haasnoot former professor of the school of management at Arizona State University!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share