Allen Vaysberg, the founder of the School of Human Potential says, “success is but a state of mind!” He is a successful entrepreneur who built several multi-million dollar businesses within the IT consulting industry.
Although Allen was living the “American Dream” deep inside he knew something needed to change because even with all his successes, he still felt unfulfilled. Allen re-calibrated his life and is now
enabling others to do the same.
He published his first book, “Inspirer, Poetic Observations” which topped Amazon’s best-seller list in several categories. He then went on and become the internationally syndicated radio talk show host of the “School of Human Potential Radio.”
- What is the SEAMLESS Method?
- You often say “Recalibrate Your Life to Live Your Essence.” What does that mean?
- Can you actually lower your risk of the top 10 health problems by doing this?
- We know we should do this but how can people fit this into their busy lives?
- How does this all work together as it affects loved ones?
- What to do before making a major career change?
- Is there a way to change careers while continuing to work for the same company?
- How do you discover what you should be doing for your career?
- What is the Essence Spectrum and how to use it?
An uplifting and soul-pleasing interview with Allen Vaysberg, creator of the SEAMLESS method who says, “success is but a state of mind!”
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!