Growth accelerator and change agent, Diane Helbig, is an internationally recognized business and leadership development advisor, who helps companies of all sizes and industries create and implement strategies that get results. The author of Lemonade Stand Selling and Expert Insights runs the popular internet radio show Accelerate Your Business Growth which made it to Inc Magazine’s Top 100 list. Learn from Diane on how to take the selling out of sales.
Diane Helbig is a bestselling author, international speaker and business growth specialist. As a certified, professional coach and president of Seize This Day, Diane helps businesses and organizations operate more constructively and profitably. What is unique is that there are no canned systems here. She develops something tailor-made and unique for each client.
Author of Lemonade Stand Selling, she has a straightforward, common sense and clear guide to the process of sales. She knows how to take the selling out of sales and provides a refreshing approach.
Diane tells us how to take the selling out of sales, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- 02:49 How it all started for growth accelerator, change agent and international speaker, Diane Helbig, president of SeizeThisDay.co
- 04:04 Why Diane says people shouldn’t sell to make sales.
- 06:05 Pushing hard to get sales is like wearing a jacket that is the wrong size. It’s not comfortable and doesn’t work.
- 07:00 What Diane means by discovery in the sales process.
- 08:11 How do you find out what the prospect wants without seeming pushing or trying to get a sale? How do you balance that?
- 08:47 How to find out if your prospect is serious enough that they are thinking of putting dollars to it?
- 09:31 The budget questions comes toward the end of the conversation and why.
- 10:51 There are two reasons you ask meaningful questions of the prospect.
- 11:16 If you, the salesperson, are truly interested in the prospect and their business, it does show and comes through.
- 12:17 How to further conduct yourself during the sales meeting.
- 14:16 One of the most critical questions a salesperson has to ask.
- 16:30 The sales meeting and a poker game.
- 21:08 When to say “thanks for your time” and not pursue a prospect.
- 22:34 Why we don’t want all the business, even though as salespeople we are trained to go after everything.
- 22:57 How to tell when the prospect is actually telegraphing their position to you.
- 23:44 The type of prospects you really should be working with.
- 27:07 The best way to behave at networking events.
- 31:36 How do we do sales via social media?
- 37:04 Diane Helbig’s purpose and what drives her.
- 37:53 Get a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation with Diane Helbig. No obligation. Go to SeizeThisDay.co and click on Complimentary Session. (Tab at bottom)
A delightful and provocative interview with a master salesperson, Diane Helbig. Some of these points will change the way you do sales forever!
Become a Revenue Chat Sponsor
Sponsor Revenue Chat: Get 1000s of people going to your site! What else is there to say?!
Earn Money while getting Super-Healthy
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and has an amazing income opportunity!
Make Money While Saving Energy
Make Money while Saving Energy: And are you ready for this? No selling required!
Subscribe to Revenue Chat on iTunes!
iTunes: Hey, join me on iTunes and get incredible advice, insight and takeaways from today’s Elite Entrepreneurs!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Resources: Valuable Takeaways For Success
Takeaways: More resources and great takeaways for your next-level growth.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!