EP79. Jill Lublin: Turning Contacts into CASH
International speaker on the topics of radical influence, publicity, networking and referrals, Jill Lublin is the author of 3 best selling books including Get Noticed…Get Referrals. Through her strategic consulting firm she’s helped over 100,000 people. A master strategist on how to position your business for more profitabili ty and more visibility in the marketplace, […]
Jill Lublin - Turning Contacts into CASH
Jill Lublin says, “It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You.”
The author of 3 Best Selling books including Get Noticed…Get Referrals,” co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic, she teaches Publicity Crash Course as both live events and live webinars as well as consults and speaks all over the world.
Jill shared her powerful networking and publicity strategies on the stages of Tony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Loral Langemeier, Richard Simmons, and many others. Additionally, thousands of people attend her popular “Crash Course in Publicity”, which she teaches live several times a month at locations around the U.S. and Canada, as well as a live online webinar. Her popular home study system is used by clients worldwide who are ready to create greater success and revenues for themselves and their companies.
Get ready for Jill to tell us how to turn our contacts into cash, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- 03:03 How it all started for bestselling author and international speaker Jill Lublin.
- 03:38 “If you give me a million dollars, I’ll make anyone famous!”
- 04:09 Short anecdote on Rita Hayward [I later searched and could no longer find if it was her or not. If anyone knows who it was, please let me know.]
- 04:37 The point and easier way to do it is create visibility and publicity to make a name for yourself.
- 04:59 The 3 biggest connectibility factors: message, ohh-ahh factor and I’ve heard of you somewhere syndrome.
- 05:40 Connectibility #1 The message: the fact that you are a problem solver in the marketplace. And don’t say this…
- 06:28 Connectibility #2 The Ohh-ahh factor: What is it about your story that makes other people stop and listen?
- 09:10 Open-hearted communication and more vulnerable sharing is what captures people.
- 09:23 Connectibility #3 The “I’ve heard of you somewhere syndrome”: Simple easy ways to continue to get attention in the marketplace.
- 10:14 How Jill Lublin defines Networking. Good stuff!
- 11:00 Jill Lublin shares a success from her business—tapped to write a book with Jay Conrad Levinson, father of guerrilla marketing.
- 12:18 Working on 4th book, The Prophet of Kindness.
- 12:56 Awarded the Presidential Service Award by Obama for her volunteer service.
- 16:50 Turning contacts into CASH. It’s more than referrals. You must have a script. Two steps to this. Write these down.
- 19:09 The advocate strategy, which came from her coach. Keep an ongoing list and stay in touch monthly with them.
- 22:18 Jill’s purpose and vision. What drives her.
- 23:36 Free audio download just for our Revenue Crew publicitycrashcourse.com/freegift. Get this fast while available!
- 24:12 Jill helps authors get books published and translated in international languages.
- 24:25 Call Jill’s office with your PR questions or any help you in need in publicity, book publishing, etc 415-883-5455.
- 25:09 Jill’s parting message about publicity and your message matters.
A very insightful interview with a master in publicity. Great takeaways! Jill makes it so simple and easy to follow. You can increase your visibility in your industry on a rapid basis using these techniques with Jill Lublin!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share