Marty McDonald is the go-to guy for what works in social media marketing. The co-Founder and CEO of Bad Rhino, he’s used social media strategies to actively recruit and build online marketing businesses for 12 years and knows how to harness the full power of social media. Marty tells us how to follow the money on social media.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
AdRoll Takes Care of Digital Marketing Nuts & Bolts
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a startup or a huge brand: thirty seven thousand brands use AdRoll.
Coming from a long history of social media expertise, Marty poured everything into Bad Rhino in 2011, which became a resounding success.
Working with a number of clients from beer to golf, from restaurants to e-commerce, he specializes in community management, online branding, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEO, blog creation, writing and anything else you can think of.
Striving for creativity and innovation, he created quite a brand with an instantly recognizable name.
Marty to show us how to follow the money on social media, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- 02:00 How it all started for Marty McDonald founder of Bad Rhino.
- 03:20 What he did to help lawyers, accountants, doctors and professionals get on line and get going.
- 04:24 How he came up with the name Bad Rhino?
- 09:12 What are the key social media avenues that one must be on and be active in to grow their business?
- 10:35 Where is your audience?
- 11:21 Claiming your real estate and focusing on where your clients are and will come from.
- 13:44 What are some of the big challenges for businesses and entrepreneurs on social media?
- 17:07 How can a business leverage social media?
- 21:32 The nuances of Facebook and keeping the balance between business and social.
- 23:52 What are the differences in social media marketing versus traditional marketing?
- 26:59 How much data can you collect and how quickly can you change it on the fly?
- 28:49 What are some of the worst mistakes one can make in social media?
- 33:44 What can we do to put our business on steroids with social media?
- 38:27 What keeps Marty McDonald going? Passion and purpose.
- 43:31 How to follow the money on social media?
Marty provides exceptional words of wisdom on social media, how to utilize it properly and how to fully maximize business sales. Great insights. I love this interview!
Listen to a Book in 15 Minutes?
Blinkist is the only app that takes 1000s of best-selling nonfiction books & distills them down to their most impactful elements. Read/listen to them in under 15 minutes.
Get your Logo, Web, and Graphic Design from DesignCrowd. Quick & easy to get started with money back guarantee! Unlimited Designs & Revisions!
Our Plans Raised $136 Million Dollars
Start, grow and optimize your business by giving you the help you need, designed specifically for you. Killer Business Plans. Thinking of starting a business? Ask Peter for help.
Become a Revenue Chat Sponsor
Sponsor Revenue Chat: Get 1000s of people going to your site! What else is there to say?!
Earn Money while getting Super-Healthy
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and has an amazing income opportunity!
Make Money While Saving Energy
Make Money while Saving Energy: And are you ready for this? No selling required!
Subscribe to Revenue Chat on iTunes!
iTunes: Hey, join me on iTunes and get incredible advice, insight and takeaways from today’s Elite Entrepreneurs!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Resources: Valuable Takeaways For Success
Takeaways: More resources and great takeaways for your next-level growth.
You Heard a Majority of Business Fail?
Don’t be a statistic, get my book free. The Vision Map--Beat The Odds For Your Business Success.
Join me on my weekly talk show on the VoiceAmerica Influencers Channel.
Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Tony DUrso Show = Showcasing Influencers | Celebrities | Masterpreneurs.
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!