EP70. Ken Goodgames: Changing the Game on Financial Literacy
Ken Goodgames, the CEO of Texas based Transformance, Inc. provides fully integrated financial coaching. His new app takes you on a personal journey to financial literacy and independence where you can Learn, Play, Plan and Connect. If you are one of the many who don’t seem to have enough to go around, then this show […]
Ken Goodgames - Changing the Game on Financial Literacy
Ken has “been there, done that” around the world in assisting in the global market in terms of expansion, start-ups, leadership, strategy & execution.
He built and managed highly successful, high-performance teams for Fortune 100 corporations and is experienced and successful with international business practices and protocols in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
He has now taken his hard-won knowledge of positioning and transforming organizations for sustained growth, increasing shareholder value and refining business infrastructures into a user-friendly mobile application to help users on their way to financial literacy and independence.
Ken helps us Change the Game on Financial Literacy, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- 03:54 Started off in consumer credit counseling.
- 04:57 In first two years re-branded to Transformance, Inc.
- 05:20 Creating of the Classroom Without Boundaries.
- 06:32 Helping with financial literacy model was created around financial issues and crises.
- 07:40 How do we help individuals change behaviors and not regress back into past poor conduct?
- 08:34 Why it makes sense to proactively collaborate with other organizations of all types?
- 09:10 Creation of the integrated services delivery model.
- 10:26 Why people aren’t as financially literate as they should be?
- 12:56 Some of our clients trying to figure out how to make it through a financially challenging event.
- 13:32 We create a plan to help them get to the next step.
- 14:13 We have shown we can help people improve their credit scores.
- 15:26 As they see their credit scores improve, they also see access to good opportunities.
- 15:41 What kind of time frame of education does it take the average person to get into a better financial life?
- 16:50 Challenging questionable credit marks.
- 18:01 How do you use technology and all the resources available today in helping people financially?
- 18:52 You gotta have technology to be supportive of the behavioral changes you expect to see.
- 19:03 About the free PocketChange app—a game-ified approach to learning.
- 22:37 Details on the 4 primary features of the free PocketChange app from pocketchangeusa.org. Learn. Play. Plan. Connect.
- 25:48 The play feature on the free PocketChange app makes the subject of money less threatening.
- 26:47 What makes the free PocketChange app so unique is everyone deals with money sometime.
- 27:19 Improve your knowledge of how money works in the real world and put that knowledge into practice.
- 28:18 To get wealth you have to surround yourself with wealth and why.
- 28:38 Great advice on how to get more money.
- 29:16 Info on the rise of the lower class right before our eyes.
- 30:58 The greater percentage of the population doesn’t know enough about money.
- 31:51 Is it too late to learn enough about money whether too old or technology-challenged?
- 33:37 Further advice and takeaways on dealing with money.
- 34:41 Success story on the PocketChange app and learning about money.
- 36:07 What bodes for the future for Transformance and the PocketChange app.
- 40:06 Download the free PocketChange app and get started along the path of being able to create a plan to save or improve your credit score.
Ken describes his approach to financial literacy by a free app that teaches us all about money in a relaxed fun filled setting, which includes learning while playing games. The app is free. Check it out.
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share