EP63. Craig Smalley: Understanding and Solving Your Tax Issues
With over 22 years experience, tax expert Craig Smalley helps you better understand the tax code and solve tax related issues. From the solopreneur to the multi-million dollar corporation, this former Orlando Finance Examiner has 12 books published dealing extensively with all number of tax questions and issues.
Craig Smalley - Understanding and Solving Your Tax Issues
A master in taxation from UCLA, he was admitted to practice before the IRS as an Enrolled Agent. With 12 books to his name, Craig has deep knowledge in individual and business taxation, IRS problems and estate planning.
He is a featured columnist in many editorials such as The Chicago Tribune, Yahoo Finance, NASDAQ.com, The Christian Science Monitor. NerdWallet’s Advisor Voices, and many other nationally recognized news outlets.
Craig helps you understand and solve your tax problems, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
- There are news reports that Congress has slashed the IRS’s budget, what does that mean for the ordinary person?
- It seems that the IRS is fighting identity theft on many different levels. What are they doing to protect taxpayer’s information?
- How does the ordinary person navigate the tax code?
- What happens if you file your taxes, owe money and can’t afford to pay the IRS?
- What are some rights that taxpayers have?
- About the Tax Payer Advocate: the police of the IRS who report to Congress 2x a year.
- What would you say is the best tax deduction for businesses?
- What would you say is the best tax deduction for individuals?
- What should the consumer look for in a tax professional?
Who would think that a show about the IRS would carry such enthusiasm, energy and laughs? Check it out. It’s fun. Now I understand why the IRS issues so many tax laws and codes each year. You’ll love the answer!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share