Back with Part 2, Richard Haasnoot, author of six books, including the popular, “Proven Practical Innovation That Delivers Results” has an Innovation Best Practices podcast with listeners in 72 countries. He has lived his dream, including a wonderful family that gives him the most happiness.
Richard’s roots come from a sales and marketing executive for Procter & Gamble for 16 years. And Vice President of Gallo Winery for 10 years. Richard was also a professor of
the Arizona State University teaching upper-level marketing, innovation and leadership courses.
He now runs, Innovate2Grow Experts, a leading front end innovation consulting company and is devoted to helping others with his proven, practical innovation that helps you sell more and make more. You can also call him, The Innovator.
Richard talks about practical innovation to help you sell more, and make more, on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- If people need more ideas to solve a problem or optimize an opportunity, what is the best way to do that?
- Refresher on quantum lead generation and and the four things to do.
- The power of stimulus—there are five different kinds.
- Its critical to have lots of ideas. Ideas are like gas for your car—it makes it go.
- How to triple your chances for success—what differentiates high success ideas from low success ideas?
- Please share with us the innovative approaches taken to your own businesses?
- The advantage of creating a virtual company as compared to a brick and mortar and why the success has a higher potential.
- Some of the 10 different types of innovation.
- Inspirational quotes and comments about innovation from Einstein, Thomas Edison, Henry David Thoreau, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Steve Jobs. And a befitting mention of master entertainment innovator, Robin Williams. And some chat about the innovation brilliance of the Beatles, John Lennon and their producer, George Martin.
His methods will make you say: Wow!— And the show ends with famous quotes about innovation and comments on them. You’ll love it.
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message using the form at the bottom of this page.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!