–> Listen on your Smart Device tonydurso.com/mobile or iTunes.
Some facts about: Bill Morgenstein. University of Alabama, BS Banking & Finance. Past president: Kitty Kelly shoe Corp. CEO Marquesa International & Marquesa Import Corp. Vice President Advanceme Corp. Sr. Vice President Sterling Funding llc. Area Governor: Toastmasters International. Founder and Chairman IFA (International Footwear Association). Past Executive VP & founder FDRA (Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America). Author of the popular book: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn. Life member of 210 Associates…and a great military career.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
Learn Business, Marketing, Design & More...
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today with a special offer just for my listeners: Get two months for just 99 cents!
- Back again for a repeat, Bill Morgenstein from thecrazylifeofakidfrombrooklyn.com was my first guest ever on Revenue Chat Radio.
- An amazing bio of Bill. All the stuff he’s done… Brilliant.
- Listen to what made Bill get into financing after everything he’s done.
- Bill keeps retiring. Seems like the longest was 2 weeks.
- Bill had great mentors. The two that made the biggest impact was Frank Rooney, president of the Melville Corp, predecessor to CVS, Thom McAn shoes, and others.
- When he got out of the service, Bill was mentored by one of the super-greats, Peter Drucker.
- Who made the most impact on Bill Morgenstein?
- Great story on someone who helped Bill the most.
- A little info about Bill in the military, starting with ROTC.
- Here’s a crazy story of Bill and his antics in the military. The parade story is nuts!
- Here’s another prank pulled by Bill Morgenstein.
- Some of the best lessons he’s learned from the military.
- Some points here that Bill wants to share with our younger Revenue Crew audience.
- Bill couldn’t believe people would ever take a bribe, so a friend of his took him to a payoff and he saw it firsthand. Check it out.
- There are countries where bribe’s are the order of the day, and there are budgets for that.
- Check this out about Bill and his restaurant experiences.
- Haha. Enjoying yourself in a restaurant is contagious!
- Oh no. Bill’s worst restaurant experience!
- Listen to Bill’s import export story and his wife’s brilliant advice, which eventually grew to a $55 million dollar business.
- Bill retired twice. Once for 2 weeks…Great story.
- About Bill’s great book, his autobiography though not written for that purpose: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn.
- About the title of this interview, Knocked Down? Get Back up!
- A sad story about a business deal going bad, which eventually lead to a great lesson and future success!!
Yay! Save Time On Your Bookkeeping Tasks!
The world just got cooler...or should I say Neat-er. Finally software used by small businesses to better manage expenses & spending. Check it out Free at Neat.
Listen to a Book in 15 Minutes?
Blinkist is the only app that takes 1000s of best-selling nonfiction books & distills them down to their most impactful elements. Read/listen to them in under 15 minutes.
Bill Morgenstein regales us with a selection of stories of adversity and success and how he climbed back up each time to become the phenomenal success that he is. With some stories from his bestselling book, The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn, Bill tells us how it was like back in the day, and how those same lessons still apply today. Some great life stories here! I love it!
Do Businesses Fail?
Don’t be a statistic, get my book free. The Vision Map--Beat The Odds For Your Business Success.
Join me on my weekly talk show on the VoiceAmerica Influencers Channel.
Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Tony DUrso Show = Showcasing Elite Entrepreneurs, Celebrities & VIPs.
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!