–> Listen on your Smart Device tonydurso.com/mobile or iTunes.
Some facts about Hank Moore: His new book “Non-Profit Legends” has been nominated for a Pulitzer Prize! He’s been inducted into 7, that’s 7 halls of fame. Including, get this, the Rock ’n Roll Hall of Fame. He’s listed with some of the most famous high-profile business people in the world such as Peter Drucker, Tom Peters and Steven Covey. He’s been to multiple world economic summits, and the list goes on.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
Create Professional Looking Invoices & Get Paid Faster...
FreshBooks invoicing & accounting software is designed specifically for small business owners. Simple, intuitive & way more organized. Go to FreshBooks.com/TONY & enter TONY DURSO in how did you hear about us section.
- What made Hank Moore get into the business world of economy and finance? HankMoore.com.
- He had the incredible luck to be at a radio station owned by an upcoming preseident! Lyndon Johnson.
- At age ten Hank Moore interviewed the most famous person in the world in music. Elvis Presley.
- Hank Moore become a policy person and went from being a DJ to a White House Advisor at the age of 16!
- Mentored and hanging out with Lady Byrd Johnson, Winston Churchill, Eleanor Rosevelt, and others.
- About Hank Moore’s book, Nonprofit Legends. The business of running and maximizing non profit organizations.
- In Washington, in the White House, he focused on civil rights, environmental, international trade and the world’s fair.
- From the White House, Hank Moore went into corporate America and has had 5000 clients! Astounding.
- Hank Moore advised 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Why can a good business go bad?
- Harvard business schools tell us that only 2% of companies have a strategic plan!
- A lot of “good” companies may be fooling themselves thinking that everything is going.
- Hank Moore is happy to do an institutional review on any business.
- Research tells us 66.6% of most businesses cannot go any further in their growth.
- Hank Moore has written 10 books so far, with 1 coming out, and 3 more planned after that.
- Check out this advice that Walt Disney gave 17 year-old Hank Moore at a presidential inauguration.
- A great look at crisis management preparedness. Great advice from Hank Moore.
- More businesses spend 6 times more each year cleaning up mistakes they make in business.
- Research tells us that 1/3 of our gross domestic product is committed to cleaning up mistakes!
- Hank Moore tells us a story on crisis management for a very large firm. Johnson & Johnson and Tylenol. Great story.
- Hank also tells about a Girl Scout’s cookie crisis that he worked on.
- Here are some common mistakes made by small businesses.
- Hank Moore has a concept endorsed by Peter Drucker: The Business Tree, which you can get at hankmoore.com as well as all the other book places.
- Here’s a list of great bullet points on what you need to do to grow your business.
- Hank Moore’s latest book is The Big Picture of Business. More at hankmoore.com.
Special Vitamins New Year Offer for January Only...
Hurry. TakeCareOf.com is giving you 50% off your first month of personalized Care/of vitamins. Enter TONY in the checkout process, underneath your order summary, on the right hand side. Claim your discount now.
Hank Moore provides an invigorating conversation about business, crisis management, how to run your business, about strategy, and so many other points. Most of all “think a bigger picture” and don’t be afraid to change. You gotta listen to a master who’s advised 100 of the Fortune 500 companies. Great insights and information for any business of any size.
Grow Any Size Business or Career with The Vision Map™
Finally an actual roadmap to success. Stay on the road. Stay on course. Keep driving and you will wind up with success in your business, career and even your life. And it's FREE. The Vision Map™--Arrive At Destination.
Want to Build or Scale Up Your Podcast?
I'm helping others create amazing podcasts, including getting lots of downloads. I'm kinda the "secret weapon" for some great shows out there. Want help with yours? Ask Me.
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!