–> Listen on your Smart Device tonydurso.com/mobile or iTunes.
Some facts about Hank Moore: His new book “Non-Profit Legends” has been nominated for a Pulitzer Prize! He’s been inducted into 7, that’s 7 halls of fame. Including, get this, the Rock ’n Roll Hall of Fame. He’s listed with some of the most famous high-profile business people in the world such as Peter Drucker, Tom Peters and Steven Covey. He’s been to multiple world economic summits, and the list goes on.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
Learn Business, Marketing, Design & More...
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today with a special offer just for my listeners: Get two months for just 99 cents!
- What made Hank Moore get into the business world of economy and finance? HankMoore.com.
- He had the incredible luck to be at a radio station owned by an upcoming preseident! Lyndon Johnson.
- At age ten Hank Moore interviewed the most famous person in the world in music. Elvis Presley.
- Hank Moore become a policy person and went from being a DJ to a White House Advisor at the age of 16!
- Mentored and hanging out with Lady Byrd Johnson, Winston Churchill, Eleanor Rosevelt, and others.
- About Hank Moore’s book, Nonprofit Legends. The business of running and maximizing non profit organizations.
- In Washington, in the White House, he focused on civil rights, environmental, international trade and the world’s fair.
- From the White House, Hank Moore went into corporate America and has had 5000 clients! Astounding.
- Hank Moore advised 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Why can a good business go bad?
- Harvard business schools tell us that only 2% of companies have a strategic plan!
- A lot of “good” companies may be fooling themselves thinking that everything is going.
- Hank Moore is happy to do an institutional review on any business.
- Research tells us 66.6% of most businesses cannot go any further in their growth.
- Hank Moore has written 10 books so far, with 1 coming out, and 3 more planned after that.
- Check out this advice that Walt Disney gave 17 year-old Hank Moore at a presidential inauguration.
- A great look at crisis management preparedness. Great advice from Hank Moore.
- More businesses spend 6 times more each year cleaning up mistakes they make in business.
- Research tells us that 1/3 of our gross domestic product is committed to cleaning up mistakes!
- Hank Moore tells us a story on crisis management for a very large firm. Johnson & Johnson and Tylenol. Great story.
- Hank also tells about a Girl Scout’s cookie crisis that he worked on.
- Here are some common mistakes made by small businesses.
- Hank Moore has a concept endorsed by Peter Drucker: The Business Tree, which you can get at hankmoore.com as well as all the other book places.
- Here’s a list of great bullet points on what you need to do to grow your business.
- Hank Moore’s latest book is The Big Picture of Business. More at hankmoore.com.
Yay! Save Time On Your Bookkeeping Tasks!
The world just got cooler...or should I say Neat-er. Finally software used by small businesses to better manage expenses & spending. Check it out Free at Neat.
Listen to a Book in 15 Minutes?
Blinkist is the only app that takes 1000s of best-selling nonfiction books & distills them down to their most impactful elements. Read/listen to them in under 15 minutes.
Hank Moore provides an invigorating conversation about business, crisis management, how to run your business, about strategy, and so many other points. Most of all “think a bigger picture” and don’t be afraid to change. You gotta listen to a master who’s advised 100 of the Fortune 500 companies. Great insights and information for any business of any size.
Do Businesses Fail?
Don’t be a statistic, get my book free. The Vision Map--Beat The Odds For Your Business Success.
Join me on my weekly talk show on the VoiceAmerica Influencers Channel.
Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Tony DUrso Show = Showcasing Elite Entrepreneurs, Celebrities & VIPs.
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!