Marcus is a 3rd generation entrepreneur with over 25 years of entrepreneurship exposure, over 10 years of business and marketing experience and over 8 years of IT experience.–It’s safe to say he was bred to be an Entrepreneur. Over the years, he started and developed many businesses, of which the most recognized are Customized Minds, CM Investments, and Customized Shopping. All of the businesses Marcus has started, developed, or invested in have a common principle: People come first!
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
Learn Business, Marketing, Design & More...
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today with a special offer just for my listeners: Get two months for just 99 cents!
- How it all started for Marcus Boles at MarcusBoles.com.
- Once you know the rules of the game you are in, you can become the master!
- The university classes he’s taken are impressive, and he ran multiple businesses at the same time!
- Like running track, it takes discipline and focus.
- The person who looks over his shoulder while in the race typically…the race (fill in the blank).
- Great chat on keeping your eye on the end-goal.
- Why is it a good strategy to have an umbrella corporation?
- This is a great strategy for rapid expansion, no doubt about it.
- Streamline, disipline and focus. Listen to this key message from a leadership perspective.
- Did you know you are only 1/2 a degree away from whatever it is you want to do? Marcus tells us simply.
- A little info here on his investment company.
- Some good nuggets here, such as trying to win on price. Don’t bother.
- Why is Apple still a great company despite their prices higher than their competition?
- Putting it all together: How to live life on purpose.
- Do you know why you were here? Do you believe in a higher power? No, this is not religious. Listen to this.It’s deeper than doing what you love.
- Are you living the majority of your life doing what you really love?
- Can you create a business out of it? Can you do something with that?
- What is it that you love so much that you would do it for free (besides silly answers)?
- What is your purpose? Where are you really going in life?
- How do we find our purpose?
- How do you want to live when you retire?
- There is a difference between what you love to do and what is your purpose. Well explained here.
- Here is a good barometer to determine what your purpose is.
- Here’s a list of what it is not about in finding your purpose.
- It’s not about what you have not done, it’s about what you are going to do.
- It’s about moving stuff out of your way (the challenge). This is what grows you.
- Here is an encapsulation of the motivation and drive for Marcus Boles.
- I tell Marcus what is his Super Power! It’s mesmerizing.
- Once you find your purpose, in this fashion, you become amazing!
- Get free information from Marcus every week at MarcusBoles.com.
Here's Your Chance to Sell Products & Services in High-Volume
Get everything you need to market, sell AND deliver your products and services online, without having to relay on a team team. Cool, huh? Try ClickFunnels completely for free.
Marcus Boles provides an exciting interview with information that you may not have expected. This is one of the best talks about living life on purpose that I ever heard or been part of. I am enthused in just being a part of this and I tell Marcus what his Super Power is! This is mesmerizing! Once you find your purpose, in this fashion, you become amazing!
Grow Any Size Business or Career with The Vision Map™
Finally an actual roadmap to success. Stay on the road. Stay on course. Keep driving and you will wind up with success in your business, career and even your life. And it's FREE. The Vision Map™--Arrive At Destination.
Want to Build or Scale Up Your Podcast?
I'm helping others create amazing podcasts, including getting lots of downloads. I'm kinda the "secret weapon" for some great shows out there. Want help with yours? Ask Me.
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!