Marcus is a 3rd generation entrepreneur with over 25 years of entrepreneurship exposure, over 10 years of business and marketing experience and over 8 years of IT experience.–It’s safe to say he was bred to be an Entrepreneur. Over the years, he started and developed many businesses, of which the most recognized are Customized Minds, CM Investments, and Customized Shopping. All of the businesses Marcus has started, developed, or invested in have a common principle: People come first!
- How it all started for Marcus Boles at MarcusBoles.com.
- Once you know the rules of the game you are in, you can become the master!
- The university classes he’s taken are impressive, and he ran multiple businesses at the same time!
- Like running track, it takes discipline and focus.
- The person who looks over his shoulder while in the race typically…the race (fill in the blank).
- Great chat on keeping your eye on the end-goal.
- Why is it a good strategy to have an umbrella corporation?
- This is a great strategy for rapid expansion, no doubt about it.
- Streamline, disipline and focus. Listen to this key message from a leadership perspective.
- Did you know you are only 1/2 a degree away from whatever it is you want to do? Marcus tells us simply.
- A little info here on his investment company.
- Some good nuggets here, such as trying to win on price. Don’t bother.
- Why is Apple still a great company despite their prices higher than their competition?
- Putting it all together: How to live life on purpose.
- Do you know why you were here? Do you believe in a higher power? No, this is not religious. Listen to this.It’s deeper than doing what you love.
- Are you living the majority of your life doing what you really love?
- Can you create a business out of it? Can you do something with that?
- What is it that you love so much that you would do it for free (besides silly answers)?
- What is your purpose? Where are you really going in life?
- How do we find our purpose?
- How do you want to live when you retire?
- There is a difference between what you love to do and what is your purpose. Well explained here.
- Here is a good barometer to determine what your purpose is.
- Here’s a list of what it is not about in finding your purpose.
- It’s not about what you have not done, it’s about what you are going to do.
- It’s about moving stuff out of your way (the challenge). This is what grows you.
- Here is an encapsulation of the motivation and drive for Marcus Boles.
- I tell Marcus what is his Super Power! It’s mesmerizing.
- Once you find your purpose, in this fashion, you become amazing!
- Get free information from Marcus every week at MarcusBoles.com.
Marcus Boles provides an exciting interview with information that you may not have expected. This is one of the best talks about living life on purpose that I ever heard or been part of. I am enthused in just being a part of this and I tell Marcus what his Super Power is! This is mesmerizing! Once you find your purpose, in this fashion, you become amazing!
Here’s a big thank you to some amazing sponsors of our show . . .
ClickFunnels helps you find your voice and build a mass movement. Get Russell’s book for free — just cover the shipping. Check it out.
Future. Get your first 2 weeks with your personal trainer for $1. I use their service and Love It. You will too.
LinkedIn lets you post your job to a place where people go every day to make connections. Get $50 off your first job post.
Simplisafe helps you get commercial grade enterprise level security for your home at very low price. Try the 60-day risk free trial.
Wealthfront shows you how you can start earning 18x more interest on your savings. Open an account with just $1.
ZohoCrm helps you nurture lasting customer relationships with over 40 integrated business apps and an AI-powered sales assistant. Free Trial
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!