Julie Broad, also known as the Book Broad, is an Amazon Overall #1 Best Selling Author, an International Book Award Winner and recipient of the Beverly Hills Book Award for Best Sales book. As an entrepreneur and successful real estate investor she was also awarded the Top 20 under 40 Award. Her latest venture, Book Launchers, helps entrepreneurs and professionals build their brand and boost their business by writing, publishing and selling a top quality book.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
Learn Business, Marketing, Design & More...
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today with a special offer just for my listeners: Get two months for just 99 cents!
- Here’s how it all started for Julie Broad at BookLaunchers.com/sellbooks.
- From real estate investor to book guru, how did that happen?
- Can you believe this? Her first book was rejected because she didn’t have a big enough audience. Startling.
- Publishing her book by herself, it became a Number One bestseller on Amazon!
- As it goes with a good book, she started getting contacted by businesses to help them.
- From there Julie wound up launching on her new career.
- “Hire us and we’ll take care of everything!”
- A short anecdote about my first book which I never published. Science fiction: The Princess of Chicon.
- Discussion of options between going traditional brick and mortar or self-publishing, and why.
- What’s your goal? What do you want to achieve? Why do you want to get out a book?
- Some examples of where the traditional route can be challenging.
- Did you know that when you do a book deal, that the publisher can own that content completely?
- Do you want to be a paid speaker? If so, this route will help you tremendously.
- A number of compelling reasons to publish here.
- A little story on Seth Godin who decided to self-publish and why.
- Julie Broad gives some numbers on publishing.
- She made $63,000 in sales on her first book. If she sold the same number with a traditional publisher, it would have been under $10,000.
- Can Julie Broad help you get a lot of people to buy a book if they self-publish?
- Some great info here on the Table of Contents in your next book.
- How Julie can help make your book stand out?
- Great points brought up such as the title, keyboards and the book cover.
- Relatively new and reasonably priced to help you with your next book.
- Some points if you want to write a book, or if you are on the fence of wanting to write a book.
- Are you looking for speaking engagements? Did you know that having a book published opens doors for this?
- Writing a book is so much fun. Seeing it published is amazing!
- What motivates and drives Julie Broad at BookLaunchers.com/sellbooks?
Here's Your Chance to Sell Products & Services in High-Volume
Get everything you need to market, sell AND deliver your products and services online, without having to relay on a team team. Cool, huh? Try ClickFunnels completely for free.
Julie Broad gives a high-energy and enthusiastic interview on the pros and cons of writing a book and self-publishing or not. Her extraordinary success on her own books comes through as she gives a plethora of advice and tips on how you too can be successful with your own book and why. Check out the highlights and check out this interview!
Grow Any Size Business or Career with The Vision Map™
Finally an actual roadmap to success. Stay on the road. Stay on course. Keep driving and you will wind up with success in your business, career and even your life. And it's FREE. The Vision Map™--Arrive At Destination.
Want to Build or Scale Up Your Podcast?
I'm helping others create amazing podcasts, including getting lots of downloads. I'm kinda the "secret weapon" for some great shows out there. Want help with yours? Ask Me.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!