Julie Broad, also known as the Book Broad, is an Amazon Overall #1 Best Selling Author, an International Book Award Winner and recipient of the Beverly Hills Book Award for Best Sales book. As an entrepreneur and successful real estate investor she was also awarded the Top 20 under 40 Award. Her latest venture, Book Launchers, helps entrepreneurs and professionals build their brand and boost their business by writing, publishing and selling a top quality book.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
AdRoll Takes Care of Digital Marketing Nuts & Bolts
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a startup or a huge brand: thirty seven thousand brands use AdRoll.
- Here’s how it all started for Julie Broad at BookLaunchers.com/sellbooks.
- From real estate investor to book guru, how did that happen?
- Can you believe this? Her first book was rejected because she didn’t have a big enough audience. Startling.
- Publishing her book by herself, it became a Number One bestseller on Amazon!
- As it goes with a good book, she started getting contacted by businesses to help them.
- From there Julie wound up launching on her new career.
- “Hire us and we’ll take care of everything!”
- A short anecdote about my first book which I never published. Science fiction: The Princess of Chicon.
- Discussion of options between going traditional brick and mortar or self-publishing, and why.
- What’s your goal? What do you want to achieve? Why do you want to get out a book?
- Some examples of where the traditional route can be challenging.
- Did you know that when you do a book deal, that the publisher can own that content completely?
- Do you want to be a paid speaker? If so, this route will help you tremendously.
- A number of compelling reasons to publish here.
- A little story on Seth Godin who decided to self-publish and why.
- Julie Broad gives some numbers on publishing.
- She made $63,000 in sales on her first book. If she sold the same number with a traditional publisher, it would have been under $10,000.
- Can Julie Broad help you get a lot of people to buy a book if they self-publish?
- Some great info here on the Table of Contents in your next book.
- How Julie can help make your book stand out?
- Great points brought up such as the title, keyboards and the book cover.
- Relatively new and reasonably priced to help you with your next book.
- Some points if you want to write a book, or if you are on the fence of wanting to write a book.
- Are you looking for speaking engagements? Did you know that having a book published opens doors for this?
- Writing a book is so much fun. Seeing it published is amazing!
- What motivates and drives Julie Broad at BookLaunchers.com/sellbooks?
Listen to a Book in 15 Minutes?
Blinkist is the only app that takes 1000s of best-selling nonfiction books & distills them down to their most impactful elements. Read/listen to them in under 15 minutes.
Julie Broad gives a high-energy and enthusiastic interview on the pros and cons of writing a book and self-publishing or not. Her extraordinary success on her own books comes through as she gives a plethora of advice and tips on how you too can be successful with your own book and why. Check out the highlights and check out this interview!
You Heard a Majority of Business Fail?
Don’t be a statistic, get my book free. The Vision Map--Beat The Odds For Your Business Success.
Join me on my weekly talk show on the VoiceAmerica Influencers Channel.
Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Tony DUrso Show = Showcasing Influencers | Celebrities | Masterpreneurs.
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!