Mian Mohsin Zia aka “MIAN—No Time for Love” is a brilliant, humble and dedicated author obsessed with writing great books.
He is an internationally acclaimed and international award winning Pakistani author, marketing and self-publishing specialist. His books are rated 4-5 stars on Amazon, other sales channels and has set new trends worldwide in novel writing.
Mian’s books have been read and reviewed by Hollywood stars, the British film industry, New York Times best-selling authors and professionals worldwide.
Do You Want More Business?
Get volumes of targeted visitors to your site.
Learn Business, Marketing, Design & More...
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today with a special offer just for my listeners: Get two months for just 99 cents!
- Here’s how it all started for Mian Mohsin Zia at MianMohsinZia.com.(First name pronounced “Mia” the “n” is silent.)
- Mian hits the ground running with some tips for authors, and maybe even how to make a bestseller!
- Some great advice here on getting out of your shell.
- What’s the best thing about self-publishing?
- Are you the type of person who thinks outside the box?
- Is it the product that matters the most when all is done? Why?
- Reasons why editing is so important for your book.
- Some smart insight here into why you should package your products.
- Mian brings up some great points on over-delivering vs. under-delivering.
- Great insight into one of the most powerful stories of the year and why.
- When Mian believes in something and is convinced, his marketing becomes realistic and successful.
- You have a story in you, whether it is fiction or non-fiction. Everyone can write a book.
- Marketing. If you don’t have a huge following, and you self-publish, you may not be happy with the small resultant sales.
- To make a book successful, it must be marketed in order to be successful.
- You book must be marketed in order for people to find out about it.
- Remember: Holding a pair of scissors doesn’t make you a barber.
- To be a good writer, you must respect what you do.
- Producing a book without following up with advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. lol
- Some great marketing tips here.
- About video marketing. The world is going this route.
- Remember also: If you don’t take yourself seriously, then people won’t take you seriously.
- To be a brand, you have to act like a brand. Be professional.
- Mian has a long list of Hollywood Stars endorsing him. He tells how he got them.
- If you have a good product, good marketing will certainly help you.
- Try, and try, and try again: You will definitely succeed.
- Never be shy of trying. The sky is the limit.
- If you want to build a brand, it doesn’t happen overnight.
- Great motivation and purpose here by Mian Mohsin Zia who seeks perfection and reaches for the stars!
- Check out Mian’s books. When he says something, he means it! MianMohsinZia.com.
Here's Your Chance to Sell Products & Services in High-Volume
Get everything you need to market, sell AND deliver your products and services online, without having to relay on a team team. Cool, huh? Try ClickFunnels completely for free.
Mian Mohsin Zia provides a wealth of information and insightful lessons learned which made him the number one Pakistani marketing and self-publishing expert. From mega-hit books to voluminous testimonials and accolades from the entertainment worlds in the US & Britain, Mian shows us how to nail it on marketing and getting our own book produced and on its way to a bestseller. Learn from a master at marketing and self-publishing. You will love this interview!
Grow Any Size Business or Career with The Vision Map™
Finally an actual roadmap to success. Stay on the road. Stay on course. Keep driving and you will wind up with success in your business, career and even your life. And it's FREE. The Vision Map™--Arrive At Destination.
Want to Build or Scale Up Your Podcast?
I'm helping others create amazing podcasts, including getting lots of downloads. I'm kinda the "secret weapon" for some great shows out there. Want help with yours? Ask Me.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!