Master John Gill is the current world self-defense champion and winner of 26 Martial arts titles including 15 world championships. Competing in the Black Belt divisions since 1999, John is a 7th Dan black belt Master instructor in hapkido and tae kwon do. He was inducted into the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame as 2016 and 2017 Hapkido Master of the Year and also inducted into the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame as 2017 Blackbelt competitor of the Year.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- Here’s how it all started for Master John Gill at martialmotivation.com.
- John did a little bit of everything here, judo, tae kwon do, hapkido and more. How it started.
- How John became a bestselling co-author with Arnold Swarzennegger: Think Big! How To Thrive In Life and Business In A Rapidly Changing World.
- Here’s a preview on John’s upcoming new book. How To Stay S.A.F.E for Life.
- A discussion on John’s new book, what it means and what you will get out of it.
- A little chat on my being-bullied history and a book I am writing on this subject.
- John is still looking for contributing experts in this field to add to his book.
- Refreshing chat about these virtues which are powerful.
- A little info about a bad “disease” John calls BP. What it is and how you can handle it.
- Some great views here on raising children.
- About morals and values and how that interacts with martial arts.
- A fantastic overview here on what martial arts actually does with people. Great statement!
- Good info on Martial Motivation and his S.A.F.E. seminars.
- How does this all tie into the business and corporate world?
- About the Corporate S.A.F.E. seminar.
- John stresses a great point on non-contact in learning martial arts and how his program is different from MMA and UFC type fighting.
- John also has music in his training, which adds another dimension to his learning style.
- About his first hapkido training classes for women.
- John created a new martial art: Taikido which is for seniors.
- More info on the corporate seminars that brings in a full health and safety system.
- The corporate training starts with self-protection moves to music and teaches these aspects.
- Did you know Anthony Robbins is a black belt in tae kwon do?
- Great chat on moves, how to protect yourself, and the purpose of the moves to empower you.
- A great phrase here on why learning this is of great benefit. A good commentary here on natural foods.
- Some great points here on safety and prevention against danger.
- Great advice by Master John Gill to entrepreneurs and the corporate world on how to grow your business.
- Superior philosophy here on living a good life.
- John talks about his movie career, and a new movie to come out.
- About the Goods and Services Charity that John is forming.
- John wraps up with talking about purposes and how martial arts plays a vital role in society.
Get the Mobile App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Master John Gill provides an inspiring look into the world of martial arts, how it formed his character, how it can help anyone in business, the deep philosophy behind it all and more. It’s not about fighting. It’s about building confidence and helping others. A 180 degree viewpoint shift from other business practices, yet, one can thrive by following these points. Great insights into the world at large by a master! Such a fantastic invigorating interview!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Stars, Greats and Game Changers. Voice America boasts over four million listeners across their channels.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, over 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity, providing superior advice, guidance and tips to today’s entrepreneurs, small business owners, as well as C-level executives.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. More info here.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Spotlight with Tony DUrso = We interview Stars, Greats and Game Changers!
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!