Jen is the founder and CEO of FitMama Global and the author of The Love FitMama Way: Transforming the Core of Motherhood. She educates, inspires and transforms busy moms into loving FitMamas through core rehab, mindfulness and self care. And what she is most passionate about is empowering people to love their bodies and love their lives. Jen is also a trained practitioner in the healing art of Reiki.–MEN: This is for you too! Great advice for entrepreneurs of either gender.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Jen Oliver at LoveFitMama.com.
- Jen has a new thing for women especially those with children. Interesting stuff to learn what anyone goes through with kids.
- I say some great things about mom’s here. Have a listen.
- Jen presents a really great side of women here, and what they have to deal with in life. Eye opening. (Check it out you men out there!)
- A great chat here on the ins and outs, and having harmony.
- Jen starts off every day with this action. Try this morning routine!
- How did Jen come up with this? Was there a specific adversity that started her on this journey?
- Jen was an athlete before being a mom. Who knew? She has a strong “no pain, no gain” mentality from years of these sports.
- A great chat here on positive change as a result of adversity.
- Jen Oliver gives an amazing PSA here for men and women!
- You must take care of this one area of your body and Jen gives a lot of info on it.
- What would you tell someone starting a business at home who has young babies, an elderly person, someone to take care of, or even an injured animal?
- Some great advice from Jen on having another person or animal responsibility while working from home.
- Great analogy comparing us to a pool of water. It’s full in the morning and there are 3 things that draw upon it.
- How do you keep yourself from going crazy?
- How do you calm anxiety when things blow up a little?
- This simple technique brings things down a notch!
- Jen tells us about her motivation and purpose. Great info and great tips here. Love it!
- Jen Oliver gives you a free gift – for all entrepreneurs, moms & dads! Free audio. Go to lovefitmama.com/listenwithin.
Get the Mobile App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Jen Oliver lays it on the line on how to really embrace and enjoy the journey no matter if you are male or female. Quite some great insights for entrepreneurs of all genders! Inspirational! Motivational! Delightful!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Stars, Greats and Game Changers. Voice America boasts over four million listeners across their channels.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, over 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity, providing superior advice, guidance and tips to today’s entrepreneurs, small business owners, as well as C-level executives.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. More info here.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Spotlight with Tony DUrso = We interview Stars, Greats and Game Changers!
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!