Robert Klinck is an intellectual property attorney, but he’s not your typical lawyer. Sure, he went to Harvard Law School and worked at some of the most prestigious firms in the country, but if you look at the big whiteboard in his office, you won’t see much about the law. His whiteboard is filled with tasks related to platform building, inbound marketing, and sales-funnels. Bobby is a full-fledged online entrepreneur, whose area of expertise is the law.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- Here’s how it all started for Robert Klinck at klinckllc.com.
- He did this activity for a while, not because of passion for the subject, but to get experience in court.
- Bobby talks about how the handling of intellectual property rights fell into his lap, literally.
- He works to bridge the gap with entrepreneurs who need inexpensive help.
- Bobby talks about his new online site to help entrepreneurs with the tools they need to do it themselves.
- Definition for what is an intellectual property because it’s a common misconception and may be relevant to you.
- Is your brand or lead magnet an intellectual property? You will be surprised at the answer!
- Have you ever written a book or ebook? Been on youtube? Check this out.
- What is the biggest legal mistake that business owners make?
- This is the most devastating mistake you can make.
- What is a federally protected intellectual property? Can they be transferred?
- What happens if an employee creates an intellectual property for you? Pay attention to this point.
- You’ll cringe when you hear about this fundamental mistake two guys in a garage made that cost them 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars!
- Here’s some advice for you if you have something that seems big, but don’t have the funds to do all the patents.
- On the reverse, here’s some advice so that you don’t get too excited about patents.
- Here’s the first thing you need to do so that your patent process isn’t just some fool’s gold.
- Here’s the first thing Bobby suggests you do when you have something that you think should be patented.
- A lot of the advice we’re talking about is also in his latest bestselling book which you can get free at klinckllc.com: The Entrepreneur’s IP Planning Playbook.
- What is the biggest mistake business owners make with respect to intellectual property issues?
- Some good info here on trademarks or service marks and what they are. Here are a couple of examples using Nike.
- Do you spend a lot of time working out the perfect name for your brand? If so, you better do this first!
- Bobby gives a case in point about the first podcast he’s ever been on.
- Great info here on how to do inexpensive and free research.
- Good discussion on how to protect your Trade Secrets.
- Do you have agreements with your employees and business partners to protect yourself like this?
- What types of written agreements should businesses have?
- When do you start putting agreements in place?
- Why should business owners care about intellectual property?
- Check out this story about a famous photographer who was paid by his employer to take photos, yet his family acquired the rights to them!
- If you could give business owners one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Robert (Bobby) Klinck talks about his purpose and what motivates and drives him at klinckllc.com.
Get the Mobile App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Robert Klinck gives a very informative look at harnessing the power of your intellectual property rights and why. More than likely, you have some of these and don’t even know their power! Doing the right thing can literally make the difference between nothing and millions of dollars that are rightfully yours. Check out the stories. This is great and a must-listen for any business owner or entrepreneur!
Save on millions of studio-quality stock videos, After Effects templates and more. My Revenue Crew gets 84% off monthly rates!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over four million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode averaging 10,000-15,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Spotlight with Tony DUrso = We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!