Adam Robinson. He is the author of The Best Team Wins and co-founder and CEO of Hireology, where he’s on a mission to help business owners make better hiring decisions using predictive data and innovative technology. He is a noted recruiting industry expert, speaker, and author with over 20 years of experience in the field of hiring and selection management.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Adam Robinson at TheBestTeamWins.com.
- Adam started in staffing and learned recruiting is a sales process.
- Originally started in a software startup in Chicago.
- He found customers didn’t have a recruiting process.
- Adam may be right, but is still fired: the customer doesn’t manage the recruiting process very well.
- In building a good recruiting process, he found customers kept wanting to buy the process from him.
- When the recession hit in 2007, the recruiting services business became a difficult place to be.
- That caused Adam Robinson to sell the book of business and relaunch as a software company.
- How do you find and select the right candidates for your job opening?
- How to attract higher quality job applicants?
- When you are recruiting someone, you are selling.
- In recruiting, it’s like a transfer of trust and the value that is added by working at your company.
- What questions should you ask candidates during a job interview?
- You could ask: what will this candidate have accomplished 12 months from now in order for me to feel that I made a good hiring decision?
- If a hiring prospect achieved similar outcomes in the past, they are more likely to do so again in the new company.
- How do you soften the future requirements you expect of the employee while you’re still in the hiring process?
- How do you build a strong employment brand?
- If you haven’t done this before, write down these points, like a marketing document, for your company.
- A talk about one of the five core values at hierology.
- Here’s how to give a potential hire, a glimpse of how it is to work for you.
- How do you create an offer your candidate can’t refuse?
- Here’s a good definition of a job offer.
- How do you retain your best people after you hire them?
- Here’s a good question to ask yourself in order to preclude an employee from shopping around for something else.
- What Adam Robinson sees happen, and what managers should not do.
- Here’s a focus on full life cycle management that you should look at from hire to retire.
- Adam Robinson’s basic underlying purpose that motivates him in this industry.
- Here’s a little insight into Adam’s special focus on entrepreneurship and leadership.
- This is an era where the company’s strategy is the culture. The culture is the brand.
- For the recruiter: Here are some fast ways to spot the duds, or red flags; the people that just aren’t going to work out.
- Here’s the final thing to remember at the end of the day.
Get the Mobile App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Adam Robinson gives a great interview on the entire hiring process. How to select good candidates, how to determine who may be the best fit for your company, how to build a strong employment brand, a good question to ask yourself in order to preclude an employee from shopping around for something else, an interesting focus on the full life cycle management that you should look at from hire to retire and much more.
Save on millions of studio-quality stock videos, After Effects templates and more. My Revenue Crew gets 84% off monthly rates!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Spotlight with Tony DUrso = We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!