Yaro Starak is the author of the Blog Profits Blueprint and founder of the Entrepreneurs-Journey.com blog. He began blogging over ten years ago initially as a hobby, however as his income from blogging surpassed $10,000 a month, he decided his future lay in this new publishing medium. Since then Yaro has used his blog as a platform to sell over $2 million dollars in ebooks, online courses and membership sites.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Yaro Starak at entrepreneurs-journey.com.
- Growing up in Australia, he initially got a dial-up Internet account and fell in love with the net.
- He created a website, like most people did, about a hobby card game: combination between poker with dragons and elves.
- Then he started an essay editing company and generated full time income.
- In 2004 he learned about blogs and installed one for his essay editing website.
- The essay business eventually crashed and burned.
- Then Yaro dived into blogging and began loving it. He sold everything else, and kept the blogging activity.
- Talking about his site which has so much content.
- How to blog your debts off. Only 3 steps.
- Step 1. Start a Blog. This is the moment fun part in sharing ideas through content.
- The purpose is to transfer what’s in your brain into useful, helpful, educational content for people.
- Blogging builds trust. People will buy from you if they trust you.
- Write how to articles, stories, case studies. Provide help and free help.
- Blogging is the front door. It establishes relationships. It gets a lot of traffic from search engines if you do it right.
- Through good content and creative marketing, your blog will start to do well in search results.
- He gets 60% of his traffic from Google.
- Yaro gets 95% of his sales from organic free traffic to the blog.
- Everyone out here is an expert on something and knows something about something.
- Just start talking about what your are enthused or passionate about.
- Yaro used to write a blog a day, but with large traffic volume now, he does not have to write every day.
- It’s like a flywheel. Once it’s running, you don’t have to work so much to keep it moving.
- It took 2-3 years to get the flywheel moving at writing blogs 5 days a week. Now, Yaro writes once every few weeks.
- Hard working at the beginning keeps bringing in new visitors.
- Yaro’s article in 2006 about the 80/20 rule is still his single most popular content on his blog.
- Producing good content rewards you over time.
- Step 2. Grow an email newsletter.
- In the first year, Yaro had no email newsletter.
- When he added the newsletter, Yaro had the means to directly communicate with his audience.
- Email is the still the most effective way to reach the audience as they click the links in the email, something not easily done in social media.
- Your goal with your blog is to get as many people from the blog to sign up to your email newsletter.
- Emailing allows you to give more content as well as to start offering products & services that you sell.
- It’s a 2-step process. Create valuable blog content. Build your brand. Build trust. Deliver value. Help people.
- Yaro uses automated emails in sequences (written over the last 5 years).
- On the blog, ask people to join your newsletter.
- Step 3. Sell your own digital products.
- Yaro has generated income in just about any manner: selling other people’s products and services, as well as his own.
- His evolution as a blogger was starting with what he knows.
- Most of his income in his first two years was in selling the products and services of others.
- When you sell your own products and services to your email list, more of them will buy something from you, than something from another.
- You can keep more of what you sell when it’s your own digital product, and there is low overhead in that.
- Some key income streams for Yaro are ebooks, memberships and flagship courses.
- What drives and motivates Yaro Starak at entrepreneurs-journey.com.
- Yaro loves helping people, sharing and seeing that others achieve the freedom that they want to do whatever they want.
- You only have to do a few things well, and you can succeed.
Get the Mobile App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Yaro Starak tells us how to blog our debts off in really 3 simple steps. The details are all here in this interview and has lots of nuggets you can apply right away. He has such a passion to help people become successful and provides a ton of advice and training to do this. I highly recommend you follow these steps no matter what else you do to grow your business!
Save on millions of studio-quality stock videos, After Effects templates and more. My Revenue Crew gets 84% off monthly rates!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
= The Spotlight with Tony DUrso = We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Tune in and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!