Lucas Barra, the Radical Sales Coach, went to the University of Illinois with dreams of being a sports agent and ended up becoming a successful sales professional. Early on in his career he assisted in over 1200 closed sales and eventually started his own coaching business, Radical Sales Coaching. This is a venue where entrepreneurs and sales professionals such as financial advisors get outside coaching, strategies, and accountability to generate more sales and raise their income!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Lucas Barra, the Radical Sales Coach at RadicalSalesCoaching.com.
- What’s missing for entrepreneurs to generate more sales?
- How can we differentiate ourselves better from other entrepreneurs?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses. Get someone else to give you this information.
- What are you doing that is different from others? Really different.
- Consistency of sales efforts is very important.
- Always get feedback of what others like and don’t like about your product.
- Lucas finds accountability very important with his clients.
- What does the market have to say? Use this to help differentiate you from the others.
- Sit down and write down the answers to this: What are your strengths and weaknesses.
- For someone who is a coach or consultant: how can you promise or guarantee results?
- Have the client be the one who sets the expectation of what they want.
- It is the client who makes the goal, not you, but if they follow your advice, they will achieve success.
- Where are entrepreneurs making the biggest mistake in their sales process?
- You need a process no matter where you are at in the cycle. This is what you have to have to scale.
- What are your sales goals? What do you need to bring in this year? What are your numbers to hit?
- What is the key metric? Number of phone calls? Number of…?
- You must have a hard metric number that you are working toward.
- How many meetings do you need to get sales?
- Make sure you are clear on the vision of where you want your sales to go.
- Lucas shares a great success story with a client.
- Get a mentor. Get someone to help you get past your current level.
- This is an important part of being a coach or consultant. Go from doing well to doing phenomenal.
- Lucas Barra at RadicalSalesCoaching.com shares his purpose and what motivates him. Great insight.
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Lucas Barra shows us the missing link to generating more sales with very simple, yet foundational points that you can work on to get your business to the next level. These are key details from many years of hard won experience. Great advice. An exceptional interview for anyone that does anything with sales, marketing or has their own business!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Featured Guest: The Spotlight focuses on New York Times Bestselling Author, Steve Berry!
Steve Berry is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of 12 Cotton Malone adventures and four stand-alone thrillers. His books have been translated into 40 languages with more than 21,000,000 copies in 51 countries. They consistently appear in the top echelon of The New York Times, USA Today, and Indie bestseller lists.
History lies at the heart of every Steve Berry novel. It’s his passion, one he shares with his wife, Elizabeth, which led them to create History Matters, a foundation dedicated to historic preservation. Since 2009 Steve and Elizabeth have crossed the country to save endangered historic treasures, raising money via lectures, receptions, galas, luncheons, dinners and their popular writers’ workshops. To date, more than 3,000 students have attended those workshops and nearly a million dollars has been raised.
Joining Tony as Special VIP Co-Host is Ambassador of Happiness ®, Maura Sweeney.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!