Kelly Robbins created the highly acclaimed Make it Yours: Crafting Your Marketing with SOUL workshops. She’s the founder of the Fresh Tracks with Kelly Robbins podcast, a columnist for American City Business Journals and a regular blogger for The Work at Home Woman.–She helps people create their life, their way, through their business as she believes that we each have a purpose and that purpose is unique to each of us!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
Lightspeed Speaker Series
Lightspeed provides information about important topics such as: social media for small business, building customer relationships, investing in employees, retail technology, and growing your business.
- How it all started for Kelly Robbins at KellyRobbins.net.
- She started with the simple decisions quit her corporate job, not even knowing what she would do next.
- Her business model today is very different from what she originally started 16 years ago.
- How to create confidence in our next step?
- It starts with trusting yourself. First step. Use it or lose it.
- About following your gut instinct. How to develop it?
- Do you know how to quiet the chatter in your head?
- Simple steps on developing your intuition.
- What to do with you have several options and you want to chose the best decision?
- Develop a risk free gut check. Here are some ways to do that.
- About “doing vs being” in marketing.
- Being very busy but not being successful. Check this out.
- Being joyful on getting out your tasks makes a big difference!
- Kelly discusses the three pillars of marketing.
- Pillar 1: Marketing Technique. Get your basics in place.
- Pillar 2: Marketing Essence or Soul. Did you put “you” in it?
- Pillar 3: Marketing Vitality. The Life Force that flows through what you create.
- Example of house shopping: You know when you walk into your house. It’s a feeling.
- What is “cutting fresh tracks”?
- What is it that you really want to do? Are you going through life in a state of numbness?
- What motivates Kelly; her purpose.
- New book coming out. Trust Your Next Step—Creating The Confidence To Cut Fresh Tracks.
- Today: Take a couple of minutes and ask yourself: where are you not honoring your life or yourself? It starts with this awareness!
- Once again, you can reach Kelly Robbins at KellyRobbins.net
- Today’s Pure Gold Nugget: I talk about How to Accept a Lot of Money!
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Kelly Robbins gives a delightful look at starting your own business and creating the confidence in your next step, and as she also calls it “Creating fresh tracks.” A great interview on a myriad of topics including how to hone your gut instincts! I love this interview!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. Please leave a review!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Featured Guest: The Spotlight focuses on Shark Tank Legend, Kevin Harrington!
If you’re a fan of TV’s Shark Tank or ever bought a Ginsu Knife or anything through a TV infomercial, then you’re in for quite a treat.
Kevin Harrington is a successful entrepreneur over the last 40 years. He is an Original Shark on the ABC hit, Emmy winning TV show, “Shark Tank.” He is also the Inventor of the Infomercial, As Seen On TV Pioneer, Co-Founder of the Electronic Retailers Association (ERA) Co-Founder of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and the list goes on!
Kevin launched over 20 businesses that grew to over $100 million in sales each! He helped generate over $5 billion in sales worldwide with iconic brands and celebrities such as Jack Lalanne, Tony Little, George Foreman, and the new I-Grow hair restoration product on QVC!
Joining Tony as Special VIP Co-Host is Ambassador of Happiness ®, Maura Sweeney.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!