Nader Mowlaee believes that you can get everything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want. He is inspired by motivating confidence in engineers and helping them take action to move forward towards their career and life goals.–Nader shows us the faster way to create the career you want!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
Lightspeed Speaker Series
Lightspeed provides information about important topics such as: social media for small business, building customer relationships, investing in employees, retail technology, and growing your business.
- How it all started for Nader Mowlaee at linkedin.com/in/careeradvisor/.
- Growing up in a family of engineers, this was a natural path for him to get into.
- Nader left tech and went into sales to try that, which he didn’t enjoy either.
- He looked for a mentor/coach and wound up speaking to a recruiter.
- He got hired to be a technical recruiter.
- He rapidly became the lead recruiter for his organization and all was good.
- He learned how to interview, how to negotiate, how to be a good leader.
- Starting his own business, he began to mentor engineers.
- Nader taught the engineers how to market, how to get interviews and how to get jobs.
- I tell a short story of how I would take apart all the radios in the house, when I was young. That was fun until I kept getting in trouble!
- You’ll never guess what I then went on to do as a childhood hobby.
- Discussing the faster way to create the career we want using engineers as a case in point.
- The number one, most important skill is: effective communications.
- The more effective you are to get your point across, and listen, the better you become at what you want out of your life/career.
- There is no magic bullet: you need to become a better person.
- You’re the average of the 5 activities that you do on a daily basis.
- Develop a likable personality and lead by example.
- Start counting money 5 times a day! (joke)
- Talk about creating money and how I got my new Mercedes.
- Nader his the nail on the head on dealing with introversion!
- More than 3 out of 4 people are introverted!
- About tactics to improve communication.
- The average introvert does not seem to take a lot of risks.
- Step over the line; go outside of your comfort zone. Push yourself over the line. Pick up that phone and call.
- Discussion on making phone calls to get a job/sales.
- Great idea: Make the call after the office is closed and leave a nice voice mail.
- This last tactic works like magic. This helps you relax and give a good communication to the person.
- Confidence is created after you generate results.
- Create self-awareness, then self-acceptance. Start communicating and push yourself.
- Leave your fears behind!
- I want it all, and I want it now. What’s the fastest way to create the future I want?
- Talking about time is money, so take less time.
- Set goals and start writing them down.
- Most businesses that are successful have a coach, mentor or consultant to help.
- Once again, you can reach Nader Mowlaee at linkedin.com/in/careeradvisor.
- Gold Nugget Tip by me on making the best day of your life.
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Nader Nader Mowlaee gives a diagnostic look at creating the career you want. Simple, effective and down to earth, Nader gives the succinct points of how to get it all. Just listen and follow, and you can do it too! Great advice by a very accomplished professional!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. I would greatly appreciate a kind review if you like it.
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available on Mobile.
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Featured Guest: The Spotlight focuses on Artificial Intelligence & Driverless Cars with Mike Nelson.
As the insurance and automotive industries begin to embrace automated technology, Mike Nelson became involved in artificial intelligence and its impact on risk transfer and emerging legal concepts related to automotive products, insurance practices, auto repair processes, data accumulation, storage and transfer and the impact of the internet’s interaction with the future of transportation.
Mike’s approach to law has always focused on a practical application of law to complex issues. Towards that end Mike recently purchased a 2016 Tesla Model S and drove it from California to New York City to gain a better understanding of the evolving automated driving technology.
Joining Tony as Special VIP Co-Host is Legendary Radio Personality, Michael Benner.
Also, presenting this week’s TKO Tip of the Week is Acrobat & Film Star, Brian E Neal.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!