The CTO of Click Ticker, Jeff Cheung, worked with a variety of businesses, from small startups to large Fortune 500 companies, over the past 15 years. He’s very passionate about technology with the primary goal to educate people who are a little more “technophobic” than others so that they can fully utilize it to their advantage.—Jeff shows us how to eliminate overspend while advertising online!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Jeff Cheung CTO of Click Ticker at clickticker.com.
- What is ad tracking and ad serving? And why is that important?
- The displaying of your ad is called “ad serving.”
- “Ad tracking” is the process of segmenting your audience; who is your customer base?
- About the process of optimizing.
- What is realtime data and doesn’t everyone do this?
- The difference is Click Ticker is “constant” real time.
- If I’m advertising with Google, Bing, or Facebook, can’t they already provide real time data?
- Jeff doesn’t try to compete with the other search engines.
- Click Ticker provides the real time data so that you can optimize and make fast adjustments as needed, thereby saving significantly.
- If your ad budget is $5 a day, then Click Ticker is the tool for you.
- The less your ad budget, the more useful Click Ticker is in order to optimize your conversions.
- Click Ticker is made for the “little guys.”
- An example of how Click Ticker interfaces with Facebook.
- There’s a demo available if you want.
- A mobile app is available in iTunes and Google Play.
- There’s a mobile phone demo that is live on the site at clickticker.com.
- A little more info on the origin and roots of Click Ticker. A 7 year journey of getting the patent.
- There is a multi-user mgmt system that allows you to provide this info to your clients on the real time status of their campaign.
- About Jeff and his purpose. What motivates him at clickticker.com.
- Jeff welcomes any communication. Email him at email@example.com.
Business Hangouts: Webinar Platform
I partnered up with Business Hangouts, a Webinar platform with over 2 million users, and they have agreed to offer our listeners a completely free trial of their Webinar service!
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Jeff Cheung gives an enlightening and educational chat about making the most of your ad budget, no matter how tiny it may be, in order to get the most conversions for your buck. Great info. Go to their site and see a live mobile app demo as well!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. I would greatly appreciate a kind review if you like it.
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available OnDemand. (It’s free.)
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Featured Guest: The Spotlight focuses on Legendary Radio Personality, Michael Benner.
A radio announcer for 40 years, is well known for his talk shows since 1977 on KABC-AM, KLSX-FM, KCBS-FM, KRLA-AM and KPFK-AM which was the only radio program feature in the LA Weekly’s Best of 2000 issue.
He received formal accolades & awards from the United Nations Association, the California State Senate, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, the American Red Cross, the Live and Learn Center, and the National Leukemia Broadcast Council among others. His biography can be found in Marquis Who’s Who in the West, 27th edition.
VIP Co-Host: Linda Hollander, the Wealthy Bad Lady.
TKO Tip of The Week presented by Jim Sweeney, creator of the Trademarked MIKE cartoon sports character.
Revenue Chat interviews continue throughout, please keep coming back.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!