Dr. Matthew Gonzalez thought he was born an entrepreneur from an early age, but quickly realized he needed to be made into an entrepreneur by asking questions and learning business through education, proper planning, and trial and error. He did that on an accelerated basis and went on to produce the popular Enthead daily podcast.–Matthew discusses accelerated project management resources for entrepreneurs!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Dr. Matthew Gonzalez host of the popular Enthead daily podcast at EntHead.com
- He created and sold two successful businesses in event publishing and event marketing.
- What project management methodologies are good for a growing business?
- About the 900 lb. gorilla for project management.
- Matthew favors the “Agile” methodology and comparisons to Lean, Scrum and other methods.
- What types of resources should a project manager look for when managing projects?
- Putting yourself in some formal training on the methodology you see as a best fit for your company.
- There are lots of free training on YouTube on some of these methodologies.
- Discussion on joining Brown Bags, MeetUps, Lunch & Learn, and similar.
- Are their lessons learned you can suggest to managing a growing business?
- Deferred gratification is not for the weak of heart.
- Investing in financials is key to growth.
- What are some example software tools to help manage projects?
- Dr. Matthew lists a number of great tools to check out.
- Any final lessons learned on project management for growth organizations?
- As you’re growing, your budgets and timelines will grow as well. Then it’s time to scope and lock it.
- Lock that budget! Lock that schedule! Watch out for the kitchen sink! Avoid “scope creep.”
- Find out what motivates Dr. Matthew Gonzalez at EntHead.com.
- The curse of “always having something on my plate” and the element of time.
- What the future holds for Dr. Matthew Gonzalez.
- Sign up for his newsletter and get an opportunity for a free two-hour session with him! Insane! This is worth $1000s!!
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Dr. Matthew Gonzalez gives an informed and educated look into a number of accelerated resources for entrepreneurs; many of them free and available. Check it out as he lists tool after tool, and various great programs for project management. And we talk about achieving goals with a great book reference. Check it out!!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. I would greatly appreciate a kind review if you like it.
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller, Elite Entrepreneurs and hosts two weekly Talk Shows:
The Spotlight is a one-hour weekly Internet Radio talk show on the VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, which brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers and World Renown VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels with an expected growth spurt to 10 million.
Revenue Chat is a weekly podcast that uploads every Friday. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available OnDemand. (It’s free.)
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Mitch is the author of the #1 bestseller The Invisible Organization: How Ingenious CEOs are Creating Thriving, Virtual Companies, which is the CEO’s guide to transitioning a traditional brick and mortar company into a fully virtual organization. He co-founded Timeslips Corp, which grew to become the largest time tracking software company in the world before it was sold in 1998. Then, Mitch went on to join long-time friend Chet Holmes as President, later to join forces with Tony Robbins and together created Business Breakthroughs, International with nearly 300 people and about $25M in sales. Mitch says, “Make it Happen!”
VIP Co-Host: Maura Sweeney. Maura is the Ambassador of Happiness and was featured in the debut Spotlight episode.
TKO Tip of The Week presented by Mike Saunders. Mike is President of Marketing Huddle, a talk show host at Business Innovators Radio, and a marketing professor at several universities teaching online marketing curriculums.
Revenue Chat interviews continue throughout, please keep coming back.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!