Born and raised in Chicago. Brian E. Neal grew up watching Will Smith in “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air”, which was the source of inspiration. While very active in sports all the way through college, he got into acting and has been doing Print, Runway, Film/TV and Voice Over work ever since.–Brian tells us how to make it in the entertainment business!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Brian E. Neal, stunt double & film star at BrianENeal.com.
- How fast he went from idea to action, such as being in the movie Divergent.
- He just worked on the movies Black Panther and I Tonya.
- His plan to integrate into the action sequences of films as he is a tumbler.
- Brian tells about the industry where you need to have tough skin. You have to accept being critiqued and told “no” a lot.
- About turning the tables to make those saying “no” to second guess themselves.
- Still true to this day: practice makes perfect.
- Strategy on how to take a “no” into getting a 2nd chance.
- Make sure you do your homework on the person who is going to interview you or give you the screen test.
- The power of a nice conversation with a well known person.
- How to break into film: start with modeling, and why it works better that way.
- Brian tells one of his successes from what he thought was a small photo shoot that turned out to be one of the best things he ever did.
- What motivates Brian at BrianENeal.com and keeps him going.
- Closing comments and great advice from Brian!
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Brian E. Neal provides a behind the scenes look into the world of modeling, acting and how to break into the business. You will be amazed at what he did in only four (4) years as he gives excellent advice of how you can do the same! If you want to make it in modeling, film or acting this is the interview for you!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. I would greatly appreciate a kind review if you like it.
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller: Elite Entrepreneurs.
Tony debuted his new radio show, “The Spotlight” on the national VoiceAmerica Network in June 2017. During the one-hour live weekly show on VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, DUrso brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of elite business executives, game-changing innovators and exclusive VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels.
DUrso is also the host of the weekly podcast Revenue Chat. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on the Voice America Influencers Channel. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Also available OnDemand. (It’s free.)
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats and Game Changers!
Featured Guest: Dov Baron. He is an international speaker for over 30 years and is the man with his finger on the pulse of the evolving world of Next Generation leadership. One of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers and a master storyteller, he is a leading authority on Authentic Leadership, the founder of Full Monty Leadership and The Authentic Speaker Academy for Leadership. A bestselling author of several books, his latest book is titled Fiercely Loyal. Dov writes for and is featured in a plethora of top publications.
VIP Co-Host: Maura Sweeney. Maura is the Ambassador of Happiness and was featured in the debut Spotlight episode.
TKO Tip of The Week presented by Peter Mehit. He is the co-author of Killer Business Plan and serves as a professional consultant to multi-national firms such as Panasonic, DuPont, Boeing and government agencies. More about Peter can be found at killerbusinessplan.com.
Revenue Chat interviews continue throughout, please keep coming back.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!